PDA

View Full Version : RG crowd for tomorrow's Finals: Pro-Justine or Pro-Kim?

SerialKiller#69
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:54 AM
Well, Justine got tremendous support from her match against Serena. But will she still have it this time in the finals against Kim? Who do you think will be the big favorite?

Or...

Another way of putting it, who will be booed the most? Who will be ripped apart by the vicious spectators? Who will leave the court emotionally-bruised and on the verge of tears?

faboozadoo15
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:57 AM
tough call. kim is so nice, but justine may be the underdog, and she's little... which for some reason is very endearing for a lot of tennis fans.

disposablehero
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:11 AM
I think Justine will be the favourite, because she is smaller and of French ethnicity. But I think they will have a hard time motivating themselves to boo Kim, so they will probably be fairly well behaved.

o0O0o
Jun 7th, 2003, 05:12 AM
I think a lot of Belgians will be very happy to witness such a huge event, and it will be a pro-Kim pro-Justine crowd. Quite honestly I expect this crowd to be very positive and thrilled to be there.

Frank_Rulez
Jun 7th, 2003, 05:18 AM
pro-Clijsters easily..........
Justine was supported simply coz....u know why...;)
but i believe the crowd still has that
memorable RG final 2 yrs ago in their mind,
so i believe Kim is gonna be the fav...:)

AjdeNate!
Jun 7th, 2003, 05:22 AM
I say the crowd will be Pro-Belgian, Pro-Tennis, and Pro-Sports. I think it will be very nonpartisan and appreciative of fine play by both athletes.

fleemke³
Jun 7th, 2003, 05:32 AM
I'm going, I'm Belgian, I love Justine but it is a Belgain final and I will cheer also for Kim :D I think that's the general way of thinking, I think :p

Becool
Jun 7th, 2003, 05:47 AM
I hope Kim.. But unfortunely they'll stay behind Justine because of all these frenchie shit.. :rolleyes:

anyway GO KIM!!

Rollo
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:31 AM
And there's the whole story about Henin coming to RG as a child with her now dead mother-promising to win the event one day. Heck-that has me cheering for her to win:)