PDA

View Full Version : suddenly justine is a bitch and I have to feel sorry for serena

valeria
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:41 AM
NO WAY!!!
serena earned every bit of what happened during that match.
rather than feeling sorry for her, i hope this helps her to be a better, actually more professional tennis player.
the same happened to hingis and she learned the lesson. she turned out to be one of the most friendly players on tour.
now, i'm not saying serena is to become the new SELES, but at least she has to give some credit to other players when they deserve it and be less arrogant.

faboozadoo15
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:12 AM
i was watching espn today, and i actually had to AGREE with patrick mcenroe today. he said some stuff about how this was the build up of several events from this year, some of them being serena giving no credit to her opponents this year. it even seems in present day interviews serena goes out of her way to make sure we all remember that she was not playing well whenever she lost a match. patrick said she has to realize that there are other people on the other side of the net who can MAKE her play worse by what they do TO HER. i thought that was a brilliant remark from such a moron.

serena will NEVER be monica... monica may have been a little cockier (lol... she's so humble now she SHOULD have been) when she was winning everything, but serena has a completely different mindset. she doesn't care what people say or think. and serena is afraid of appearing vulnerable by giving credit.