PDA

View Full Version : Serena vs Jennifer??? ...read on!

Trish101
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:18 AM
As of today Jennifer and Serena have not talked to each other since the Aussy open...but now they are both in the same locker room...what will happen??? read onnnn....

Jennifer:oooh my neck...oooh its stiff as a board...MASUSSE! i need a MASUSSE ppl! chop chop!...

Serena: i think some one needs to chill out...hey jen how bout i give you a message? i have great hands

Jen: *mumbles* i know... ok fine...the french are idiots anyway...just make sure you get my fourth vertebrea...its so tense!

Serena: *sweetly* of course!

Serena lays Jennifer out on the Massuse table and gets some cream...wait a minute! thats not message oil! its...da da dun! HOT WAX!

Jennifer: put some music on...and get me a water...no not evian! are you stupid? i said Dasani...jeez Serena youre getting sloppy!

Serena *cringes in anger...but hides it* of course jen...of course...

after rena hands her the bottler jen takes it and starts to *mellow out*...basically she falls asleep...bad ideal jen!....

Serena: finally the hefer falls asleep...oooh this is gonna be fun...now where are my wax stripes? uugh these idiot french ppl! vee... *whisperes* veee! where are the wax strips?

Vee: the expensive ones ???

Serena: no the cheap ones...i dont think THIS woman needs the expensive ones

Vee: ok sure...oooh dear i only have the french ones

Rena: fine whatever...you owe me though...these are pricey!

Jen: *whisperes* Rena.... hurry...your sooo slow im getting stiffer...!

Rena: good...uugh i mean im coming JEN!

Serena: oooh now lets rub those matted shoulders...ooh baby pie youre so stiff let me rub those canks outta you! wakkk wakkk wakkk....spakkk

Jen : OOOOOOOWWW! bit#h! What the F*uck not so %#$ing hard!

Amelie: vvvat is going on??? dont start anything without me girls!

Serena:*sarcastic* dont worry the three ways at five!

Amelie: ok!

hehehe rena thinks to herself as she pours the hot wax down Jennifer's back...: Jen ive got this new product its called...a la ouchie...yeah its hot right...but its sooo good...just let me turn up the volume!

Jen: thanks rena your the best...ahhhhhhhhh this is sooo good...its sticky? why?....*suspicious* you really should charge money

Rena: i am...you owe me two grand...hey i dont come cheap white girl

Jen: whatever

....to be finished later..........

NOW i want all of you reading this thread to make up endings to this story...it can be however long and creative as you want it to be and feel free to add more players to the mix! go for it!