PDA

View Full Version : Finally an ALL WHITE grand slam ladies final!!!

angelia
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:44 PM
It has been a while has'nt it??? You know that Justine & the classy french crowd have made a lot of people verrrrry happy. This final won't be another of the boring ALL WILLIAMS final that some people seem to detest, because the ALL WHITE final will of course be exciting, right?

katrientje
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:48 PM
You want to die, don't you? ;-)
Posting this in here is very "brave"

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:50 PM
i hope u are being sarcastic

cos i cant see anyone posting that being honest....well actually...i could name a few posters

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Enters 00000 the resident GRAND DRAGON...

i heart backhand
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:53 PM
That is, without a doubt, the rudest thing I've ever heard anyone on this board say. I would ask everyone to take away repuation points, but, alas, you have none.

So much for starting off on the right foot, Angelia.

irma
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:55 PM
in need of a little love? :o

CC
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:55 PM
Attention seeker. Pffff.

o0O0o
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:58 PM
It's called sarcasm. Re-read the first post.

chapel
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:20 PM
it's threads like this that stirs up everyone in anger....sarcasm or no sarcasm

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:20 PM
hahaha its so satisfying for someone to post in a thread, then see u have them on block *cough*o0O0o

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:21 PM
LOL, that was funny angelia, if you are indeed joking.

i heart backhand
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:22 PM

After reading the title I was in no mood to read anything she had to say. Maybe she should have chosen a little less offensive title for her thread.

o0O0o
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:23 PM
Oh I know it's a very offensive title and post.

But she was actually trying to be offensive to white people, not the other way around.

Spirit
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:26 PM
in need of a little love? :o

:D

Monica_Rules
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:43 PM
Race being brought up again!

Let it go people!

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:49 PM
LMFAO at the sudden emergence of red dots under her name :o

imagine if she was indeed joking :o

Hendouble
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:51 PM
My word, the stench of sour grapes in that post is incredible. Yes, I sure as hell am going to enjoy that all-white Grand Slam final, but do you know what? - I'm not going to notice or care about the fact that they happen to be white.

Mase
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:26 PM
And people WONDER why racisim is brought up on this board time and time again...... What a stupid fucking comment...Person, I didnt even pay attention to your name, that wrote this, sometimes you should just keep your thoughts to yourself. And oh yeah, this was one of those times. :rolleyes:

*JR*
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:27 PM
SJW, did TPlayer follow us here, too? :eek: :D

Cybelle Darkholme
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:28 PM
It has been a while has'nt it??? You know that Justine & the classy french crowd have made a lot of people verrrrry happy. This final won't be another of the boring ALL WILLIAMS final that some people seem to detest, because the ALL WHITE final will of course be exciting, right?

Right because we know how rare those all white finals are.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:30 PM
Oh I know it's a very offensive title and post.

But she was actually trying to be offensive to white people, not the other way around.

how in the world is this offensive to white people?

Dava
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Could people stop trying to taunt the Williams fans of this board, and the black people of this board.

WtaWorld is a tennis discussion board, this post has nothing to do with tennis. If Kim and Serena had made the final it would have probably been more entertaining then an all Belgian final.

Hendouble
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:42 PM
There would have been less of these dumb threads, but I'm not sure it would have been more entertaining. Henin is a nice contrast to both Serena and Clijsters, who have fairly similar styles off the ground.

Trish101
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:53 PM
this is disgracefull...jeez have some class...OOO000OO! what the hell? you got issues or are you just out of your mind?

Martian Willow
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:58 PM

c2
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:59 PM
Why, since "Angelia" only has three posts to her name, do I get the feeling we'll never hear from her again? IMHO another poster is masquerading as "Angelia" and is just trying to rile people. :rolleyes:

Martian Willow
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Only two posts came up when I did a search, and the first one was in September 2002. Make of that what you will.

o0O0o
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:30 AM

She is suggesting that posters who don't like all Williams finals will like the all-white final. And I'm sure she means that white people will like the all-white final. Thus she is suggesting that white people will prefer an all-white final to an all-black final and is accusing us of racism (surprise).

I can't believe I had to spell it out to everyone here. It's not that complicated.

Becool
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:41 AM
Maybe it was you who posted that as Angelia and is trying to make us get your "funny" joke :rolleyes:

Veebok
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:51 AM
Maybe it was you who posted that as Angelia and is trying to make us get your "funny" joke :rolleyes:
probably.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:54 AM
She is suggesting that posters who don't like all Williams finals will like the all-white final. And I'm sure she means that white people will like the all-white final. Thus she is suggesting that white people will prefer an all-white final to an all-black final and is accusing us of racism (surprise).

I can't believe I had to spell it out to everyone here. It's not that complicated.

Or maybe she is just saying what she wrote and you are reading too much into it. ever think of that?

rated_next
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:58 AM
call down Cybelle :eek:

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 7th, 2003, 05:51 AM
Fukin Lame!

Jericho
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:11 AM
wow, only 3 posts and 4 negative rep squares, that must be a record...

~ The Leopard ~
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:29 AM
lmao, it was obviously a sarcastic post aimed at the so-called Williams haters. Of course, yet another thread on this topic of racism etc was quite unnecessary.

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:58 AM
Wow!

theultimateone
Jun 7th, 2003, 11:04 AM
The TRUTH hurts doesn't it? I believe when more posters, like oOOOo and Hendouble, integrate truth and honesty into their lives, they will not be shocked when confronting it, instead, welcoming it with open arms.

1jackson2001
Jun 7th, 2003, 11:21 AM
Is there supposed to be a funny element to this thread?

Kart
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:36 PM

This is not sarcasm, it is stupidity.

Unnecessary stupidity at that.

People moan about how Williams' fans introduce the race card into all their arguments - a hypocritical thread like this only shows the reverse can be true also.

Unnecessary hypocritical stupidity.