PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I got bad rep for saying this...

croat123
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:55 PM
"serena wasn't beaten by the crowd cause she is better than that"

what was wrong with that. it was a completely neutral statement

:fiery:

Vincent
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:58 PM
I don't see a problem there too....take a revenge:devil:

venus_envy
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:12 PM
Some people on this board are too sensitive. I wouldn't worry about it.

Keith
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:16 PM
I gave you good rep to counteract it!

croat123
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:20 PM
thanx :D

Dava
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:22 PM
I repped you to! I think I have posted something similar. Your right.

Lien
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:28 PM
I repped you to! I think I have posted something similar. Your right.

Some people here are sorry to say it crazy.
I once got a neg rep point because I posted the song I was listening to in the thread 'wich song...' and the person gave as a comment 'Don't be an ass.'
I mean if somebody doesn't like my music-style, I don't care but don't critize it.

MarcusRock
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:30 PM
I negative repped you to offset all these sympathy positive reps.

(Just kidding ...... maybe, lol)

Mrs. Peel
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:30 PM
I got a negative rep once cause I said GO VENUS! lol

Dava
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:31 PM
Personally I dont give negative rep. I did'nt used to know what they grey things were, so I used to rep the people back thinking they were repping me! They must think I was insane!!!

MarcusRock
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:33 PM
Personally I dont give negative rep. I did'nt used to know what they grey things were, so I used to rep the people back thinking they were repping me! They must think I was insane!!!Let me remind you what a negative rep looks like dava ;) LOL.

starr
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:36 PM
Personally I dont give negative rep. I did'nt used to know what they grey things were, so I used to rep the people back thinking they were repping me! They must think I was insane!!!

Lol!! I like to give people positive reps back when they negative rep me just for the hell of it, cause it's so stupid to negative rep people. I think I have only given one and then I felt bad afterward.

rated_next
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:37 PM
i've been getting some too ... but who cares

WELL DONE JUSTINE :D

*JR*
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:48 PM
(I edited out the identifying parts as best I could as the point here is not to attack this poster, who was merely "gaming" something flawed from the get go (rep points). Of course as Poe has made clear, its a policy matter where we needn't have any input, etc. :rolleyes:

Just vote for (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) here: http://www.(xxxxxxxxxxxxx)/vote

You can vote 1 time every day...

I will gave you reputation points...

THANK YOU

JasonW
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:01 AM
how do we rep?
either negative or positive
and how do we check our rep?

starr
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Oh Sweetie! Let me help you out cause I didn't know about this for the longest time.

To check -- go to the very top and click the "User CP" thing.

To give the points click the little square with the face in it next to the "edit" button on the post. A window will pop up.

:)

1jackson2001
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:12 AM
Oh believe me, I've gotten neg. rep points for the most random neutral things I have said.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:35 AM
LOL, I agree. I've received a few negative reps (deservedly so) and I've handed out a few negative reps (deservedly so).

But with WWIII going on here, a simple statement will somehow piss someone off and they can't stand you forever.

Becool
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:46 AM
The whole Belgian armada filled me with neg pts just because I said that the RG finals would be pathetic.. :p

rated_next
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:50 AM
LOL - we are all losing our reputation points ;)

rated_next
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:53 AM
i just got another bad reputation from Hokie - a poster who has never posted anything :eek:

SerialKiller#69
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:29 AM
i used to think before that the green dots kept on coming because i was increasing my posts.

so far, i've been bad repped 3 times.

by a Lindsay fan, a Jenny fan and a Serena fan. ;)

Fingon
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:14 AM

you broke the first commandment

thou never will mention the sacred name of the Goddess unless you are on your knees, cover your face and pray to her.

don't worry, bad rep points from her fans are really good reputation points if you know what I mean.

Keith
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:20 AM
If someone without any rep or litle rep gives u begative, then you only lose a handful of points...

I didn't know that a gray dot was neg rep. I thought red was neg.

Someone gave me bad rep once for not thinking someone was pretty. And for ripping on Billie Jean King (thanks Flatstat, lol)

darren cahill
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:24 AM
If someone without any rep or litle rep gives u begative, then you only lose a handful of points...

Someone gave me bad rep once for not thinking someone was pretty. And for ripping on Billie Jean King (thanks Flatstat, lol)

is begative worse than negative??? ;)

I dont think gray is negative...i always thought it meant you didnt have any yet? i know i had gray one day with no comments in my rep screen and the next day had 1 and i was green?

darren cahill
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:26 AM
and i just repped you again Keefs cause i love ya and our venting pm's! LOL :kiss: :devil:

faboozadoo15
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:37 AM
i've only been negative repped twice... once was from a completely harmless statement and the other may have been deserved... MAYBE, i wouldn't take back what i said, but i apologized and THEN was negative repped. o well
i think i get too many rep points bc... let's face it... us monica fans are little reputation whores.
i've spread the rep around so much that i was able to give it to diva and marcus again... to my surprise...

faboozadoo15
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:38 AM
yes im aware that u can replace any disease with the word (or synonyms to) REPUTATION from my previous post...

faboozadoo15
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:17 AM
ooo, i have a question... what happens when u get negative repped by someone who has red dots or is negative in their repuation points? do u ADD points? also, what happens if they agree with you? does that take points away??? lol

Flatstat
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:21 AM

Well even you admitted it was a pretty tasteless remark ;)

I did make up for it :)

Crazy Canuck
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:39 AM

It's like this: some people on this board are just really really fucking stupid. It's okay, Eventually they'll stop bumming off the government, get jobs, and leave the rest of us alone. One can hope ;)

(you see, THAT is how you get negative rep! Grar!)

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:43 AM
lol how lame.. wat i soo bad about that comment?

Keith
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:02 AM
Well even you admitted it was a pretty tasteless remark ;)

I did make up for it :)

Hey...It's all good! You know I'm not upset! But nothing about BJK is ever tasteless! Certainly not her meals! Oh no, no, no!

Keith
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:04 AM
and i just repped you again Keefs cause i love ya and our venting pm's! LOL :kiss: :devil:

:bounce: :wavey: :bounce: :kiss:

Mr. Man
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:15 AM
I dont think gray is negative...i always thought it meant you didnt have any yet? i know i had gray one day with no comments in my rep screen and the next day had 1 and i was green?
no darren, You slow learner. ;)
A grey dot, baiscally means half way point of being red or green. I believe everyone starts out with a green dot (10pts).

I also don't understand why posters with alot of red dots, don't just turn their rep. off? hmm.. :devil:

Flatstat
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:19 AM
Hey...It's all good! You know I'm not upset! But nothing about BJK is ever tasteless! Certainly not her meals! Oh no, no, no!

There!! I dealt with that tasteless remark ;)

köj-è
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:23 AM
Some people here are sorry to say it crazy.
I once got a neg rep point because I posted the song I was listening to in the thread 'wich song...' and the person gave as a comment 'Don't be an ass.'
I mean if somebody doesn't like my music-style, I don't care but don't critize it.
Yeah... darn... someone did that too to me!! :fiery:

Mrs. Peel
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:26 AM
i just got another bad reputation from Hokie - a poster who has never posted anything :eek:

Hey! Hokie is the one that bad repped me for saying GO VENUS...LMAO!

I got an infamous grey dot..ooooooooooo!!!!

Crazy Canuck
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:31 AM
Bad rep makes me cry and cry.

Cariaoke
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Hey Hokie repped me too... he's a serial REPist... http://www.shad0wb0xer.com/vs2/images/smilies/runaway.gif dammit, where's my mace?

Becool
Jun 7th, 2003, 05:43 AM
Oooww Fingon rep me badly :sad:

Just because I said that? :cool:

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 7th, 2003, 05:58 AM
wats the black dot on mine then mean?

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:40 AM
Its okay pplz! not that u were rushing to help me!! But i worked out that i turned my rep points off!! and now i have ummmmm 8 GREEN DOTS!! WOW is that good or not?