PDA

View Full Version : OK Justine fans...I have softened a little...

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:43 PM
I was reeling all day yesterday from her defeat of my fave...I did not watch the match because I was at work but I was on the board and followed the scoredboard from my office. I could only go with the reports of other posters and media reports. I was shocked act Justine's action at 2-4 0-30 (based entirely on second hand reports). I had my VCR recording the match but could not bring myself to watch it once I got home cause it would have just pissed me off for two more days. I have posted some pretty negative things about Justine since the end of the match and though I still strongly dislike her (can you really like anyone who defeated your fave on such a grand stage given the circumstances?) I am starting to get over the loss. I just looked at her video interview at the FO site and she was VERY respectfull of Serena. I still want Kim to win but I dont think I will be pumping my fist for either...:kiss:

malaye
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Justine has always had a lot of respect for Serena. She is the first to acknowledge her as a great champion !
I am glad you saw the light eventually.
Maybe one day you will even learn how to like Justine ;)
And Serena will bounce back very quickly, for sure !