PDA

View Full Version : You heard it here first...

Freewoman33
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:25 AM
The Williams sisters will be numbers 1 and 2 in the world again. They will win the next four GS titles, including next year's FO. The WTA will be in full swing one year from now, or maybe earlier. Long live the WTA.

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:29 AM
LOL just leave it for a while, ok?

Freewoman33
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:33 AM
I know you're not talking to me, so I'll just ignore you.

Flatstat
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:33 AM
The Williams sisters will be numbers 1 and 2 in the world again. They will win the next four GS titles, including next year's FO. The WTA will be in full swing one year from now, or maybe earlier. Long live the WTA.

LOL, now that Venus is a number 4, the chances of her being drawn opposite of her sister for 4 grand slams in a row is very small. It could even end in a few weeks time if she draws Serena in the semi's of wimbledon, because they will not bump her up now that she is so far behind the top 3.

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:34 AM
yea i was talking to you :rolleyes:

if you wanna rile the haterz, you could at least NOT do it off the back of disappointing losses by both girls :rolleyes:

Freewoman33
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:35 AM
At least we know one will go to the finals, if they are on the same side of the draw. Either way, a Williams will win.

Andy_
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:08 PM
LOL, now that Venus is a number 4, the chances of her being drawn opposite of her sister for 4 grand slams in a row is very small.

I would say that the chances for Venus to be in the opposite half of the draw from Serena are just as they were before the French: put the n1 seed at the top and the n2 at the very bottom of the draw, then you - as a matter of fact - draw one, out of n3 and n4 to go in the upper semifinal, and the other one will go down. So it's fifty-fifty, just as in Paris.

Flatstat
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:10 PM
I would say that the chances for Venus to be in the opposite half of the draw from Serena are just as they were before the French: put the n1 seed at the top and the n2 at the very bottom of the draw, then you - as a matter of fact - draw one, out of n3 and n4 to go in the upper semifinal, and the other one will go down. So it's fifty-fifty, just as in Paris.

Note I said 4 times in a row

XMan
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:39 PM
At least we know one will go to the finals, if they are on the same side of the draw. Either way, a Williams will win.

Of course, we have seen it yesterday. Why always that muscle talk? I don't understand it. Do you really want to bite the dust when your favs somehow don't reach your absolute goals?
There are some really frustrated Williams fans on the board. Maybe some should forget a few days about tennis.