PDA

View Full Version : onto SW19

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:28 AM
and i can assure you, the crowds here are very fair (if its not Tim Henman playing :p) and you know why??

we have no partisan feelings cos English tennis sucks :cool:

i hope London becomes her favourite city, cos Paris kinda hurt me yesterday :)

i cant believe ill get to see loads of the great WTA players live :bounce: :eek:

irma
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:32 AM
and people who buy tickets get notes with all rules according to my sister :o

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:35 AM
yes they do :rolleyes:

and when u think uve hit the jackpot by getting centre court tickets for ladies quarters, it actually turns out u are so high up u r shaking hands with the man on the moon :mad:

but im not bitter :angel:......im gonna camp there for the first week and go favourites hunting :angel:

players beware :o

carot
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:36 AM
can you get me an autograph from the man on the moon? ;)

irma
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:37 AM
lol poor serena;)
now I feel for her :p

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:44 AM
carot: ill try :o i hear hes a bit arrogant :o

Irma......what exactly are you trying to say??? :mad::angel::p

Experimentee
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:49 PM
English people are too polite and genteel to let their feelings be known lol. Unlike the French crowd. Anyway that is a good thing, whoever wins will win without distraction :)

*JR*
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:00 PM
English people are too polite and genteel to let their feelings be known lol. Unlike the French crowd. Anyway that is a good thing, whoever wins will win without distraction :) Been to any "football" matches there lately? :p

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:01 PM
LMFAO RD :p

english tennis fans are anyways :cool: theres a certain unwritten code of conduct u are expected to comply with....u WOULD be kicked out for acting like the French did