PDA

View Full Version : Who is that guy at the Williams' Matches?

Dava
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:08 AM
He this guy with a beard, looks kinda Italian, but hes definatly American, and wheres a Puma baseball cap (so obviously Serenas person). Just wondering if anyone knew who he was.

Greenout
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:11 AM
That annoying Andre clone? Virginia Rizici
said it's the hitting partner for Serena and Venus.
Forgot his name; but he's American.

Schalckske
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:11 AM
He this guy with a beard, looks kinda Italian, but hes definatly American, and wheres a Puma baseball cap (so obviously Serenas person). Just wondering if anyone knew who he was.

The belgian commentators said he was serena's sparring partner

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:17 AM
yea its her lefty hitting partner :)

Primula
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:43 AM
he's not an American I think!

Chance
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:01 AM
am I the only one that thinks he's kinda cute.......

katrientje
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:38 AM
am I the only one that thinks he's kinda cute.......

he certainly is!! :hearts:

King Aaron
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:15 PM
I'll say it again, he's Serena's hitting partner. :)

Diya
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:23 PM
Yeah he is cute :hearts:

Peter M
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:17 PM
I first saw him in the stands at Venus's 1R loss to Schett a few years ago.

He's hot! :hearts:

jean_genie
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:37 PM
He is indeed the hitting partner but only when they are in Europe and he's not an American. I forget what his name is but you see him in the stands at Wimbledon, French Open, any other European tournaments that they play. Somehow I also think that he's Serena's hitting partner because you see him much more when Venus is playing and Serena is present or when Serena is playing. Does anyone remember his name? And I agree, VERY CUTE!! :drool:

vs1
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Very cute guy who can handle Babygirl?! Can someone please post a pic of him? I'm very interested now! ;) :drool:

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Yes, he is hot. I think he's from an eastern block country... I'm going with Uzbekistan. I don't know his name but I gleaned this off the netcam...

http://www.shad0wb0xer.com/pics/rg2003/qtrs/ree4.jpg

He's hot... Serena's bodyguard is hot too. She knows how to pick 'em. :hearts:

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:24 PM
I don't think he's just Serena's hitting partner because espn showed a piece where Venus was warming up and this guy told the camera man to please leave. Although he was wearing his Puma hat. :)

Kerri, who's trains both Vee and Ree, often wears Puma hats, as well. Maybe Vee doesn't give them hats but Reebok clothes. :D

vs1
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:28 PM
Thanks Cari!! I'll take him!! ;) :p

I think that Vee and Rena are smart girls. Find partners who are good at tennis AND hot!! Gives you that extra motivation to go to practice! ;) :lick:

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:32 PM
:drool: :drool: :lick:
If I had such fineness around, I'd skip into practice. :o

maryjane
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:42 PM
I know who he's.He's italian and is her body-guard.He's from Florence.During the tournment of Rome he was behind her back during the match.

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:49 PM
no, maryjane, her bodyguard and hitting partner look alike but we're talking about her hitting partner... damn why can't I remember his name...

~{X}~
Jun 22nd, 2003, 04:56 AM
I think I remember hearing one of the commentators say he was from Croatia. I believe I heard this, like last year or something.

Cariaoke
Jun 22nd, 2003, 05:03 AM
oh, I got his name now... Jovan... :D

bilbo
Jun 22nd, 2003, 05:55 AM
Yes, he is cute