PDA

View Full Version : ITT, we post the craziest/stupidest reasons for Serena's loss

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:41 AM
just for fun :devil:

my bet is she is pregnant with James Blake jr from Hopman Cup week :angel:

irma
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:42 AM
justine payed her!

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:44 AM
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Greenout
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:44 AM
It was the rancid Foie Gras that the
RG organizers fed Serena the night before!!

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:51 AM
that probably happened actually :(

Glenn
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:53 AM
Cuz Justine's better? :p

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:54 AM
"craziest/stupidest"

and the winner is.......;)

Dava
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:55 AM
She left her volley back on Court Suzanna Langlen

King Lindsay
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:55 AM
crazy, stupid reasons why Serena lost?

How 'bout racism and cheating? Those top my list.

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:05 AM
no this is a place to forget about outside theories from WTAWorld :p

Jakeev
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:06 AM
no this is a place to forget about outside theories from WTAWorld :p

The French miss her blond hair........ :kiss:

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:10 AM
awwwwwwwwww :)

but not the FO 02 blonde right? the Chase Champs 03 kind :)

Lisbeth
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Well clearly someone fixed the match, I'm just trying to figure out who - maybe Lleyton fixed it so Kim would have more chance of winning. 100% if he also fixes the final.

Or another possibility, are there any major fashion shows on starting Saturday?

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:16 AM
LOL that made me chuckle :D

yes i admit this was a "feel good" thread for me ;):)

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:17 AM
hey i got another one:

Linzi Davenport asked Jennifer Capriati to ask Serena to throw the match for these reasons:

1)so Justine could get to the final to play Kim so Kim could stop beating on Linzi
2) if Serena didnt agree, Jennifer would start beating her again :angel:
3)also if Serena didnt agree, Linzi wouldnt let Serena win anymore of their matches

so basically, baby girl is being bullied :angel:

Dahveed
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:59 PM
justine payed her!

Nope, Justine paid the French crowd to boo Serena off the court. Or maybe Martina Hingis did that?

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:10 PM
so she wouldnt go down in history as the most predominant player to be booed by the French?? :p

*JR*
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Well, SJdubya :p maybe she read a bunch of Danny's posts from that other board and felt guilty about being a Schoolyard Bully, and not Good for Tennis! ;)

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:16 PM
oh god i bet hes blowing up over there

WtaTour4Ever
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:19 PM
The mafia made her do it!!

Diya
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:19 PM
She lost because she thought she was GOD but GOD just taught her a lesson in humility and modesty .;)

Actually it was Justine who taught her a tennis lesson right from the first point to the last point

*JR*
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:22 PM
oh god i bet hes blowing up over there
Doubtful, Luv, as their board is still down I guess a week now. (Gosh, maybe JiT will find you here :p)! BTW, remember how U1 had the gall to say that GT was where he chose to post those endless ramblings? So if it was a choice, why hasn't this board seen any? (Hint: maybe he was full of it and other boards have word limits, blah. I hope their "new, improved" version will whenever it comes on line). :D

venus_envy
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Big government conspiracy. This thing is much bigger than Serena and Justine...It goes all the way up to the French government and president Bush.

I'd say more, but I could be killed for telling what I know.

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:26 PM
LOL RD!!!!! meany :p

no one quote Diya's post...i have her on ignore so i dont get the honour of reading her BS :)

apoet29
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:35 PM
French designers, jealous of Serena's creative clothing styles, offered her her own clothing line, which she turned down because the French refused to support us in the Iraqi war. So out of anger, they paid the crowd to boo against Serena!

griffin
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:47 PM
No, it was Adidas - they're furious that Serena won't sign with them, so they sent Juju out on court with a shirt cut lower in the front than normal and the glare off Juju's pale skin blinded her ;)

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:49 PM
LOL u are soooooo wrong :p

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:54 PM
Gawd, you guys are all wrong!

Justine paid the clay to make Serena impatient. :p

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:58 PM
or could it be she was worn out by our lil late night game Cari :drool::p

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:14 PM
:o be quiet! :drool:

I always wanted to be on court chatrier hearing her grunts... I got my wish... :o

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:17 PM
LOL u know i have to tell everyone about a good thing :o

and that was REALLY good :drool::o

Joseosu19
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:55 PM
Daddy Williams, who recently has been rumored to be coaching a little French speaking Belgian with a great backhand, decided that it was Justine's turn to win.

Bright Red
Jun 6th, 2003, 07:41 PM
Nice thread. Comedy is always a good remedy!

So Queen Paolo of Belgium was bored and wanted to take a vacation. After Kim secured a place in the final, the queen was delighted and considered flying down to Paris to watch one of her loyal subjects in the final. Only there was a problem (with a last name starting with "W"). This was too great a risk for the queen, so she offered Serena a deal. In exchange for throwing the match with Justine, Serena will now receive twice the winner's pot (yes we all know Serena plays for money). As insurance, the crowd was also paid to act like complete idiots. Serena gladly accepted a deal that seemed too good to be true, but then the queen also decided that Serena was getting a much too good deal. So the queen negotiated another item. Venus has to fly over to Belgium next week to redecorate part the Belgium palace for free.

So there you have it. ;)

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 6th, 2003, 07:54 PM
crazy, stupid reasons why Serena lost?

How 'bout racism and cheating? Those top my list.

She was upset that Lindsay is washed up and falling apart bone by bone and lost on purpose in support of her fellow American...:bounce:

LOL Bright Red...Venus would never work for free... :o

Cersei
Jun 6th, 2003, 07:59 PM
Only there was a problem (with a last name starting with "W"). This was too great a risk for the queen, so she offered Serena a deal. In exchange for throwing the match with Justine, Serena will now receive twice the winner's pot (yes we all know Serena plays for money). As insurance, the crowd was also paid to act like complete idiots. Serena gladly accepted a deal that seemed too good to be true, but then the queen also decided that Serena was getting a much too good deal. So the queen negotiated another item. Venus has to fly over to Belgium next week to redecorate part the Belgium palace for free.

So there you have it. ;)

LMAO :worship:

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:21 PM

So Queen Paolo of Belgium was bored and wanted to take a vacation. After Kim secured a place in the final, the queen was delighted and considered flying down to Paris to watch one of her loyal subjects in the final. Only there was a problem (with a last name starting with "W"). This was too great a risk for the queen, so she offered Serena a deal. In exchange for throwing the match with Justine, Serena will now receive twice the winner's pot (yes we all know Serena plays for money). As insurance, the crowd was also paid to act like complete idiots. Serena gladly accepted a deal that seemed too good to be true, but then the queen also decided that Serena was getting a much too good deal. So the queen negotiated another item. Venus has to fly over to Belgium next week to redecorate part the Belgium palace for free.

So there you have it. ;)

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :hearts:

ok that was pure brilliance :D

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:21 PM
ROFL @ Bright Red

SJW, babe, I said be quiet... :o :kiss:

Joseosu19
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Serena needed to practice her acting, so she lost so she could "act" upset.

DA FOREHAND
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Four words

WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:31 PM
Cari baby ok just as long as u promise we can do it again soon :o

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Serena Williams loses amid pending legal action against the reigning bodies of tennis
June 6, 2003 - Buxom Beauties Weekly

PARIS- World #1 and 5-time Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams lost her bid to defend her French Open Crown, Thursday, by losing in the semi-finals 6-2 4-6 7-5 to Justine Henin-Hardenne of Belgium. The loss did not come without much controversy. No one is sure why Williams lost a 4-2 30-0 lead but many feel the rowdy crowd played a vital role in the outcome. However, many still believe Serena Williams needed a big story to lead-into her big sexual harrassment lawsuit against the ATP, WTA, ITF and the tennis associations of the entire world for the insensitive remark 'new balls please' they each insist on telling the umpires to repeat every 7 games during a match. When Williams's spokesperson was reached for comment, Venus Williams had this to say about the situation, "Miss Williams knows that her chest is ample but she feels that it is rude to make such requests when her breasts are natural. We are confident that we will present indeniable evidence in court." When prompted as to why Miss Williams would sue the ATP, Miss Venus Williams stated: "I believe you will have to speak to my other client (Lleyton Hewitt) about that." Miss Williams is rumored to have a co-plantiff who is a rising star from Uzbekistan.

SJW
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:47 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG no u didnt!!!!!1 :worship:

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:53 PM
:angel: :D

SerialKiller#69
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:05 AM
The balls they used in the match had an electronic chip in them. Jen, Lindsay and Martina each had a ball-direction device which they purposely controlled so that the balls landed wide and long. ;)

SJW
Jun 7th, 2003, 10:22 AM
ok i can see that happening!!

Venus paid Justine to play out of her skin otherwise she wouldnt let Justine win a match ever again. she did this so she could equal the number of slams Serena had come wimbledon time :angel: