PDA

View Full Version : Now we know that Madame Henin-Hardenne has hit the big-time!

saki
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:28 AM
How? She has "haters" now. You'll see plenty of posters vowing never to support her, etc etc. While it's sad and annoying that for years to come Justine fans will have to hear stuff about how Justine "cheated" in the semi, ironically it also means that Justine matters. Posters as well as tennis players recognise that she can beat any player on the WTA tour, from the #1 down. Look on the bright side! ;)

fleemke³
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:45 AM
Justine played awzsome tennis and let Serena run from corner to corner in the first set. It was a long time ago when somebody could create that situation. It's probably hard for the Rena "fans" to accept that!

You were great Justine :worship:

per4ever
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:09 AM
still it's sad that such a great victory is overshadowed by all this lying and bad crowd crap :(

The Crow
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Yay for the haters! ;)

saki
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:19 PM
Yes, it is sad that her victory has been overshadowed by this kind of talk, but it seems inevitable at least on this board that any important match has a negative reaction afterwards.

The Crow
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:21 PM
I can deal with negative and people giving some criticism, but people here magnify this to an extent that is unbelievable. You would sometimes think that they have more respect for mass murderers than for tennis players :o

minboy
Jun 7th, 2003, 10:12 AM
. You would sometimes think that they have more respect for mass murderers than for tennis players :o

lol !!! so true

things are REALLY getting out of proportion on this board!!

DiZZiA
Jun 8th, 2003, 05:53 AM
Yep!! Justine is simply awesome... she is defintely the "Queen of Clay"....

Don't you Justine's fans worry about the Serena's fans out there saying all the craps.... Remember, Justine needed to stay tough mentally as well... she must be feeling the great amount of pressure coz' she knew that the crowd was cheering for her and wanted her to win.... Remember she lost her service game at 5-4 to love.... I thought she throw the match away... But she proved me wrong... she hanged in there very tough.... and won the match!!