PDA

View Full Version : Justine and Lindsay's new racket...

Vincent
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:28 AM
For those who are interested in this new racket, take a look here!:)
A solid player's racquet, the H Tour replaces the popular Hammer 5.2 as the go to player's racquet in the Hammer line. The H Tour is the current racquet of choice of professional players Todd Martin, Lindsay Davenport and Justine Henin-Hardenne. The H Tour feels more evenly balanced and not as light and whippy as the Hammer 5.2 during play. We also noticed some additional stiffness in the upper hoop. The H Tour has an almost universal appeal in the player's racquet category as the swingweight is substantial enough for baseliners, yet the H Tour is maneuverable and stable enough to please net rushers and big servers. Power is controllable, but slightly more generous than other player's racquets. The H Tour features Wilson's ISO GRID and Carbon Matrix construction. More in the ProStaff mold than a true Hammer racquet, fans of the Hammer 5.2 and the ProStaff Classic 6.1 should give the H Tour a try. Best suited to 4.0 and above players.
Source:http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageRCWILSON-HTOUR.html

Here are two photoes of professional who are using this racket.

bis2806
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:04 AM
i thought it would be the new version of hyper hammer 5.2.... i didn't know it was called the h-tour or something... i'd love to try this racket some day though.... thanks ferrero...

Vincent
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:14 PM
It seems that no one is interested in this new racket.:o