PDA

View Full Version : lockeroom lowdown!...FO backlash!

Trish101
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:54 AM
Anna,Jen,Serena Vee and Amanda Coetzer are all sitting on comfy leather sophas when...all of a sudden some woman who vaguely resembles Venus barges in...oh its just Oracene!

Oracene:baby gurl lets GO!...i wanna go now your limo is waiting...Vee take the bike ok? you need the excercise anyway

Serena: mom oooh i cant face the ppl of FRAANCE! they booed me! and im a total wreck..!

Anna: how do you think i feel?

Oracene: anna you were meant to loose...go away before I beat you too...6-0 straight sets...and you know i will!

Anna:youre cruel (anna runs off to the mall)

Oracene: I know....its my speacialty...i also have a BA in Witchcraft...just ask Jennifer Crap-iati...oooops! i meaan Capriati!

Jennifer: ya beeter watch your mouth! AUNT JIMIMA!...you may be big and bulky but ill still out class you...or is it un-class you??...like im confused now....

Vee sewing her infamous designds...taking orders from a fleet-less toed Davenport: uh huh so you want the long blue skirt with the fringed blouse? ahhh oooh dear thats gonna be tricky...mmm well ive worked miracles b-fore i guess ill just have to work my magic (hangs up on davenport) jeez youd think shed know she cant wear blue...it makes her overly accented legs....well...oooh dear oooh well.

Orecene: Amanda HI! sooo have you grown? or is it just me sitting down?

Amanda: its you sitting down...

Oracene: ooohhhh..........yeahhhh thought so...

Oracene: and Jen have you lost some weight? or have you just relocated it to your ass?

Jennifer: oooh i see that mouth of yours just keeps getting bigger and bigger...so when was your last face lift Ora? ....its ok...at your age your surprisingly youthfull...for a pancake lady that is.

EVERYONE: good one JEN!!!!

BOOOM TWAKKK BANNNG! ( the belgium girls walk in with ther raquets in hand)

Kim: hello girls...wheres serena? i wanted to talk to her...actually i wanted to gloat....

Justine: i bet shes in her Limo...Hello Oracene

Oracene: hello hefer

Jennifer: now now Ora...what did we just talk about....you know what you should try Origami...it soothes the soul...peace out

Oracene: am i talking to you Crappy?

Amelie...drunk as a french maid saunteres in...:Oraceeennnn vhhhy are yooou sooo....je ne cest pas???

Vee:im done!

Canchita: IM NEXT!

Everyone: where you come from?

Conchita: ummm i dunno actually? i do know that im going knowhere fast...but other than that?

Vee:ok mom lets go...have you been taking Morphine again? you know what the doctor says obout that!

Ora: nooo! screw the doctor...ooops i already did? wait...which one?

Vee:Kathrine Gemmison

Ora: yeah thats the one!

JUJU: take it to Martina N....she actually appreciates this crap

Ora: first my daughter is screw by that Bastard french judge Charron...by the way justine im not done with you...you think what i did to Jennifers comeback was bad...wait till im through with you!

Jennifer: shes right...i got screwed oh well sai la vie!

Ora: shut up im not don..

Jen:bu...

Ora:yet..

Jen: b..

Ora: as i was SAYING *stares icilly at all the girls* knoone beats my tush!...shes my cupcake and shes fragile...can you ppl not read the label on her forehead????? it says FRAGILE! uuugh! and by the way Kim...nice job on beating Petrova...Jennifer you lost to her? yeah well...who cares anymore anyway...
Ora walk off with Vee and something that looks like wand...

JUJU: finnaly....

Jen: i gotta go work out...my trainer and i are working on my serve just you wait...ill win wimbledon!

EVERYONE: sure jennifer sure you will *role eyes*

Jennifer: (whisperes) ...bitches