PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who is torn

WtaTour4Ever
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:21 AM
I don't know who to root for!! I like both players......yes...even though Justine won :-)

On one hand we have Justine who I think really only has a chance to win at RG. On the other hand Kimmie is sweet and she has been really close before.

Hmmmmmmm..........I don't know.....guess I'll just watch, I wonder how the crowd will be for this match.

irma
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:22 AM
no I am not torn :worship:

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:25 AM
I'm not torn at all. Even if Justine had not played Serena, I'd want Kim to win. Splits is the only Belgian who entertains me except maybe Els.

per4ever
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:26 AM
being sweet is not really enough imo :o

Justine showed terrific tennis during the whole clay season..she deserves it :)

WtaTour4Ever
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:29 AM
Well...everyone has there reasons for liking different players..............thats only part of the reason anyway

irma
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:33 AM
kim also played great the whole clayseason. she deserves it too!

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:35 AM
hmmm... Justine won two titles on clay... Kim won one and made the final that she lost to Justine. they've both done great! But I want Kim to win. simple as that.

Gowza
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:36 AM
i'm going for justine, she has been the better clay player this year imo. but watching the first 3 games against serena really put her in fornt of kim for me. justine's forehand is awesome now i think with her slice and the new forehand she has a fair shot at wimby now.

irma
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:39 AM
I thought petrova is the fav at wimbledon :rolleyes:

our commentators kept saying that yesterday :o