PDA

View Full Version : Pack of sore losers...

Penne1
Jun 6th, 2003, 07:21 AM
Trust the fans of Williams to act like pathetic children whose Mummy has taken away their lolly pop.

Justine should have admitted to that hand thing - I can't believe she didn't - it tarnishes what is otherwise an amazing performance on her part.

BUT

There were a hell of a lot of points played after that moment and Serena was in the match right till the end. In fact if anything came out of this match that you Williams fans SHOULD be whinging about it is Serena's apparent lack of fitness AND her pathetic touch. She has no feel for the ball AT ALL and her drop shots were laughable at best and ALL played at the wrong time. She is no doubt an amazing athlete who hits a pretty good tennis ball but Justines talent shone through. Justine is the natural player - Serena is the natural athlete with amazing strength and mental fortitude. Just imagine how good Serena could be if she just learned that much more about the craft of her profession....

So stop whinging about everything else but your players OBVIOUS failings she could have won that match had she just been a bit smarter and not so damn arrogant! Assuming to little about your opponent usually comes back to bite you on the bum in the end. - unfortunately for Serena is has come back three times in a row to feast on the cheeks!

Go Kim!

BigB08822
Jun 6th, 2003, 07:42 AM
:rolleyes:

How much of this is needed? I think what is more pathetic is people like you who have to bash William's fans in such a bad time for them.

Being someone who is neither a fan of Serena or Justine, it is so interesting to step back and watch this all unfold.

I applaud Justine for a match well played, she deserved to win.

I also applaud Serena for handling it so well, no one can win 100% of the time.

I do not think I have seen excessive whining from anyone. Of course Serena fans will be upset, they really wanted her to win THE Grand Slam. It was a close match and some issues came into being that made the loss even harder, such as the crowd and that one point with the hand up by Justine.

What I find most appalling is how so many people jump all over the Serena fans for whining.

I think the tell-all story is that people just dont know how to handle whining from Serena fans because they never have to whine, she normally wins...

per4ever
Jun 6th, 2003, 07:49 AM
jump all over the Serena fans for whining???? will you please count the threads started by serena fans accusing justine for cheating, about a pathetic final, about how kim will kick justine's ass, about the terrible crowd.

I've seen ONLY 1 thread of a serena fan who gave credit to Justine. Almost all others are looking for excuses.

Oizo
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:14 AM
Go Justine. You and Kim deserve the French Open Final and soon the TOP of the rankings! :devil:

Flatstat
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:16 AM
:rolleyes:

How much of this is needed? I think what is more pathetic is people like you who have to bash William's fans in such a bad time for them.

Being someone who is neither a fan of Serena or Justine, it is so interesting to step back and watch this all unfold.

I applaud Justine for a match well played, she deserved to win.

I also applaud Serena for handling it so well, no one can win 100% of the time.

I do not think I have seen excessive whining from anyone. Of course Serena fans will be upset, they really wanted her to win THE Grand Slam. It was a close match and some issues came into being that made the loss even harder, such as the crowd and that one point with the hand up by Justine.

What I find most appalling is how so many people jump all over the Serena fans for whining.

I think the tell-all story is that people just dont know how to handle whining from Serena fans because they never have to whine, she normally wins...

Uh? Oh please :rolleyes:

DunkMachine
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:21 AM
Flatstat it must suck being you. Obviously you ain't pro-anyone just anti-williams

have a nice life