PDA

View Full Version : Why are we whining over one point?

E. Blackadder
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:48 AM
Who cares if Serena had to play a second or a first that one point. Okay mayeb it was a bit unsportive from Justine, but she didn't deny it. She just said nothing. Everyone can make mistakes, so can the umpire.

It's just that everyone is talking about that one point, but overall, Justine won the match pretty fair I think. Doesn't Serena usually shows the crowd a lesson when they are against her? I thought she loved it because it pumped her up

:wavey:

novemberrain
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:50 AM
Bram, you've yet to realize that 99% of the people here are idiots.

SeReNa
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:52 AM
I admit i was soooo angry when Justine did that. She could have said to the umpire "i did have my hand up". Oh well. Im still mad at her but agree that one point doesnt change a match however it must have been hard to concentrate when the crowd were cheering faults after that. Something that wouldnt have happened if Justine had of spoken up. Thats what most are mad about. Its only a tennis match and sure serena will be inspired next time against Justine

No bitterness no more hehe xxxxx

E. Blackadder
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:55 AM
Yes, I'm wouldn't want to be Justine the next time they meet :o She will get ass kicked just like Mauresmo I think