PDA

View Full Version : To All Justine Supporters; what u think of the Serena fans comments?

ns_Henin
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:16 AM
I know not all the Serena fans, but I think some of their comments is childish because when their fave player lost, they bark and moan, say some disgusting words about the opponents and can't receive the condition. Please grow up fans, it's not Justine faults when all crowd cheer for her. When Justine lost to other players, we Justine fans never said the moron things about her opponent, and i hope it's no more negative comments about the player who beats ur favourite.
GROW UP.

tenn_ace
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:20 AM
nothing what I read from them surprises me anymore when one of Williamses loses...

LeonHart
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:22 AM
They're already starting on Vera too, after she beat Venus, psshhh...

tenn_ace
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:24 AM
They're already starting on Vera too, after she beat Venus, psshhh...

that's why I mean it when I say this group of fans (for the most part) is the worst sore losers....

~|Naomi|~
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:26 AM
I'm not a Justine fan, but I don't think it's right to react how they did, there attitude matches Williams' after the match when she didn't shake the umpires hand and coldy shook Henin's hand. I didn't care who won this semi, being a Kim fan it was the other semi I was interested in, but seeing all the reactions I'm glad Henin won.