PDA

View Full Version : lookerroom confrontation...the French Open

Trish101
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:59 AM
As Serena williams storms into the womens changerooms ...we see Anna there!

Anna: hellllllloooo serena

Serena: *crying* whatttt???ohhh.....

Anna: oooh nuttting i juss you know wanted to send out my
condolences seeing as youve lost...again...so serena how does it feel?

Just as Serena was about to respond...a tall black woman vaguely resembling venus walks in...

Black Woman: listen TENNIS BARBIE LAY OFF! my sugga bear has just lost and ON TOP of dat! ...UGGGH! shes had to wash of the filth of that french bastard Leffrey Charron....the chair umpire who cheated his way into getting justine onto the finals!...speaking of empires...ive got to chek up on Nike...i hear there offering me...uggh i mean my babies 40 million each....oohh and Anna...hows the loosing streak doing?

Anna:Orecene youre cruel....(anna runs off to the mall)

Orecene: i know dear ....cruelties my speacialty...i also have a BA in black magic... just ask Jennifer Crap-iati...ooops i mean Jennifer Capriati!...know where has that blond gone??? (not realizing that anna had run off before she had started her ranting)

Jennifer: uugh did i hear someone mention my name?

Serena: No that was just the wind Jen

As serena said this both the belgium girls walk in with a drunk Amelie in hand...and a limping Lyndsay in-TOE

Kim:Jen i see you wont be meeting me in the finals this time (good i wont have to deal with her mood swings Miss PMS) thats TOO BAD! and ooh serena....yeahhhhh

Serena:mmm .....mmm

Justine: im sooo happpppiii! i won tralalalalala!!!! hehehehe! sERENA DONT BE SOO GLUM! if its any consolation...i didnt beat you...the crowd did....do you feel better now?

EVERYONE: SHUT UP!

Orecene: you are so classy arent you ? first you urge on the crowd to gang up on my baby pie and THEN you rub it in my suga's face! oooohhh! shame on you! *Orecene shaking her fists*

Jennifer:Please take it somewhere else...you know you should take oragami classes...it sooths the soul...peace out

Orecene: shut up crapy im not talking to you

Amelie: vvvhy dyou have to be sooooo mean?

*orecene walks off with her gold hand bag and something that looks like a wand.....*

Serena: i wish Vee was here...im sooo depressed...ive lost three times...im such a bad player and im never going to win and im..

Lyndsay: shut up bitch you win too much were sick of it...Jen give her the petition we've made...oooh Jen started it ...blame her!

Jen: ughhh...here you gooo *nervously stares at the ground*

Serena snatches it and rips it up*

Serena: i knew it was you Jennifer! you ruined my french open! i knew you where the one who spiked my drink! you put extra spicy hot hotness sauce in it didnt you?! DIDNT YOU! *wahhhhhh* ill kill youuuuuu....

to be continued.......

DA FOREHAND
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:33 PM
dont bother!

LeonHart
Jun 8th, 2003, 05:32 AM
LoL...extra spicy hot hotness sauce!! :D

Trish101
Jun 8th, 2003, 05:40 AM
mes oui!...i glad you lik da hot hotness sauce...i have my own recipe...got it from Jen! :)!

Trish101
Jun 8th, 2003, 05:45 AM
should i write another one of these threads???? and what should i write about?????

Trish101
Jul 26th, 2003, 03:41 AM
hey guys, when i wrote this thread i HARDLY got any feedback! sooo im throwing this thread back down all ya'll throats!!!

IS THIS FUNNY OR WHAT?

Trish101
Jul 26th, 2003, 03:58 AM
i right the best threads ever! im sooo good! tralalalala!!

Trish101
Jul 26th, 2003, 04:06 AM
COME ON GUYS! - what do you all think?!!!

Rothes
Jul 26th, 2003, 04:10 AM
so so, nothing of Agatha Christie like quality but not to bad.

Trish101
Jul 26th, 2003, 04:17 AM
hun, im not trying to outdo that old biddy, im simply trying to stir up a few laughs!

Dymension
Jul 26th, 2003, 10:59 AM
I thought it was funny :D :lol:

Hulet
Jul 26th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Lyndsay: shut up bitch you win too much were sick of it... LOL. Where is part 2? And, please give Jenn and Venus more speaking parts. Also, Jelena.