PDA

View Full Version : I am glad the clay season is over!

JustinSteffi
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:50 AM
I am sorry but I am so sick of this slow crap. I want some action and I am glad the fast courts and Wimby are near!

selesfan
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:51 AM
I'm not a fan of clay or grass, I can't wait for the hardcourt season. :)

Crazy Canuck
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:53 AM
Clay is far and away the best surface in tennis. It's a pity that clay season is so damn short :)

kell
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:53 AM
I'm not a fan of clay or grass, I can't wait for the hardcourt season. :)

I'm with you there :cool:

darren cahill
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:54 AM
I am sorry but I am so sick of this slow crap. I want some action and I am glad the fast courts and Wimby are near!

me too.....the french open to me, is just the opening act for Wimbledon!

Crazy Canuck
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:54 AM
Wimbledon is far and away the most meaningless slam :D For the men at least ;)

1jackson2001
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:56 AM
Wimbledon is my favorite slam and the summer hardcourt is my fave season.

Goodie that clay is out of the way now. ;)

LeonHart
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:58 AM
Clay's my favorite season :sad: But im eager to see how Vera does on the hardcourts this year!! :D

selesfan
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:13 AM

So true! I love men's tennis but not on the grass courts, the points end too quickly.

Venus Forever
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:14 AM
I'm sick of the clay, I dread the season every year. :rolleyes:

I dunno, people want high quality tennis, but clay is probably where you get the lowest quality of tennis. :rolleyes:

On to the best seasons remaining: GRASS AND HARDCOURTS!! :bounce:

kell
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:19 AM

To Australians it's not :D :p

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:20 AM
I have waited so long for Wimby to start! It is my favorite website and tv coverage... could be the purple and green... it's just awesome... the linespeople wear slacks/dresses and those jackets! :drool: I just love Wimby...

U.S. HARDCOURT! SUMMER SEASON IS THE BEST! YEAH! I'm so excited! I can't wait... two more weeks! :bounce: I love the grass and hardcourt!

I can't stand the clay... I live in Georgia and red clay is all we have... living in it is not fun and I hate to watch it getting in people's clothes... it reminds me of when I have to do the laundry! :fiery: I like the sliding and that's about it.

selesfan
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:24 AM
I have waited so long for Wimby to start! It is my favorite website and tv coverage... could be the purple and green... it's just awesome... the linespeople wear slacks/dresses and those jackets! :drool: I just love Wimby...

U.S. HARDCOURT! SUMMER SEASON IS THE BEST! YEAH! I'm so excited! I can't wait... two more weeks! :bounce: I love the grass and hardcourt!

I can't stand the clay... I live in Georgia and red clay is all we have... living in it is not fun and I hate to watch it getting in people's clothes... it reminds me of when I have to do the laundry! :fiery: I like the sliding and that's about it.

I took lessons once on red clay and I couldn't stand it, I felt like I was on sand, granted I really can't play on any surface ;) but clay was the worst.