PDA

View Full Version : Were you: Happy Justine won, or Happy Serena lost

joaco
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:21 AM
So, what was the best for you in this match?

Brandon85
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:22 AM
im happy for both of the options!

joaco
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:41 AM
I should include that next time ;)

kell
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:51 AM
I think its pretty horrible to be happy that anyone looses. I always feel bad for the looser, unless they were very unsporting during or after the match.

hollywood7172
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:18 AM
i'm just still pissed two of my faves went out in the 4th round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam L
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:22 AM
I'm happy that Justine won. I was ecstatic. But a bonus from Serena's loss that made me happy was that it made some annoying posters disappear from this board (for now)... lol

I'm talking about a particular poster whose arrogant drivel was taking up half of page 1 just a few days ago but now is nowhere to be seen. :eek:

WhatTheDeuce
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:24 AM
im upset justine won...under normal circumstances i would want justine to win but that crowd was so hostile i found myself cheering serena on...

kell
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:28 AM
i'm just still pissed two of my faves went out in the 4th round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine went out in the first :sad:

Flatstat
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Personally, I was very happy for Justine to win :) She has proved she is as good as Serena on every level except for the Slams, now she has done that as well :)

Overall for Tennis, I was Happy that Serena Lost. Unpredictability reguarding who is going to win the slams is great for the game.

Flatstat
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:35 AM
im upset justine won...under normal circumstances i would want justine to win but that crowd was so hostile i found myself cheering serena on...

Compared to the way they treated Hingis, the French were postively Kind to Serena ;)

Oizo
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:20 AM
I was happy Justine WON! :D