PDA

View Full Version : First Of Five-In-A-Row All BELGIAN 'Sister' Finals?

AjdeNate!
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:29 AM
I mean why not?! They will end RG at #2 and #3, and most likely end Wimbledon at #1 and #3. Justine has proven she can play very well on grass, and Kim is having a career year thus far. Could the tides really be changing? And would you like to see 5 in a row?

They're both very tough on all surfaces, including hardcourt and rebound ace. So why not, right?

I hope this rivalry becomes the most hotly contested and rivveting rivalry of the mid 2000s decade.

Either way, great job on a terrific two weeks for both ladies. Give it your all on Saturday and remember to have fun. :wavey:

AjdeNate!
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:30 AM
(this is just a tongue in cheek hypothetical ? anyway... so let's not get all nasty. I just wanted to say great job to both Belgies and show my support and appreciation to the tennis they have been entertaining me with - and hopefully will continue to do).

i heart backhand
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:37 AM
No; I'm greedy and I want to see Jenny Cap win another slam. Or two. Or Seven.

:bounce:

As for the all Belgian final, we'll see. If they are able to play top quality tennis in their first meeting in a GS final (something it took the Williams sisters a while to learn), then I would have to say that I'd rather see all Clijsters/Henin than Williams/Williams.