PDA

View Full Version : Was The Government In On it Too?!?!?!?!

Crazy Canuck
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:00 PM
As we already know, the Roland Garros trophy had already been engraved with Serena Williams' name long before the tournament began. The actual event was just a formality; something to give the public their shits and giggles over. But the end result was never in doubt. So THEY wanted us to think!

As we saw in the semifinal today, there was a grand conspiracy to get Serena out of the tournament and end her reign as Grand Slam Queen. The crowd was programmed to boo on command so that they would get to her. This was an obvious way to assure a Serena loss, since she has always really struggled with the way the crowd treats her. Justine put her hand up as Serena was about to serve to flip her the bird and mouth "how do ya like me now, bitch!". The umpire was definately in on it, or he would have allowed Serena her first serve again, following the Justine gesture.

The question is, who is responsible for all of this? Who is the BIG MAN behind the grand conspiracy? Who are THEY? Was it the government?! WAS IT?! I figure that there is a good chance that the people who have been parked outside my house for the past 21 years might have had a hand in this as well.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

c2
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:03 PM
DANG it Rebecca I knew there was more to the story... DAMN FROGS!! Just tryin' to keep black folk down.... :mad:

Hendouble
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:04 PM
This is all the fault of the f**king French tournament directors, just because they can't accept the fact that 'Rena demolished their girl Amelie in the quarters... I mean, why make her play a semi anyway when everyone KNOWS it should be no. 1 vs no. 2 in the final, like it always is?

Martian Willow
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:05 PM
When Justine raised her hand she was actually pointing to strange lights in the sky.

Crazy Canuck
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:06 PM
This is all the fault of the f**king French tournament directors, just because they can't accept the fact that 'Rena demolished their girl Amelie in the quarters... I mean, why make her play a semi anyway when everyone KNOWS it should be no. 1 vs no. 2 in the final, like it always is?
So you don't think that the government had anything to do with it?! Your theory sounds plausible!

Crazy Canuck
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:07 PM
When Justine raised her hand she was actually pointing to strange lights in the sky.
Was it the government?! Were they there to kidnap Serena just in case she got to close too winning?!

Dava
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:07 PM
You know I think its a new EU legislation!

Crazy Canuck
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:08 PM
You know I think its a new EU legislation!
So it WAS the government?! :o

-Sonic-
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:08 PM
Well once you've retired after hurting your feet with dodgy shoes.... you gotta do something with ur time.

;)

c2
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:09 PM
I'm pretty sure they discussed this at the latest G-8 MEETING. For sure, the govt. was in on it!

ys
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:12 PM
As we saw in the semifinal today, there was a grand conspiracy to get Serena out of the tournament and end her reign as Grand Slam Queen. The crowd was programmed to boo on command so that they would get to her.

The crowd was NOT programmed. There was simply no crowd as such. There were 14,000 paid government agents and Foreign Legion commandos in civil clothes who simply acted on command.

This was an obvious way to assure a Serena loss, since she has always really struggled with the way the crowd treats her. Justine put her hand up as Serena was about to serve to flip her the bird and mouth "how do ya like me now, bitch!".

Was it what she said? I've only heard the "bitch" word..

The question is, who is responsible for all of this? Who is the BIG MAN behind the grand conspiracy?

It must be Andre Agassi, who didn't want anyone else to eclipse his wife's achievement.

Keith
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:12 PM
Are you done yet? This is getting old.

TennisHack
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:13 PM
Was it the government? Is that why they started this whole freedom fries thing? Did the French government conspire with the American government to add that whole other dimension of booing in the crowd? And hey, did the government screen the whole crowd and make sure they were only rich, white, and French?

Damn! :eek:

Tarsius
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:13 PM
Aliens. Im sure of it. Not just this... they control everything.

Crazy Canuck
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:14 PM
Does anybody else get the feeling that Keith is a government agent? Is that you outside me window? :confused:

ys
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:16 PM

No. Even the federal investigation of Lewinski conspiracy took many months and was still incomplete. And this one is much more serious because it has a potential to lead us to more Weapons of Mass Destruction..

Crazy Canuck
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:18 PM
I really think that ys might be on to something!

1jackson2001
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:18 PM
Wait, back the trolley up. Who said "bitch"??

I didn't hear anything.

Crazy Canuck
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:20 PM

I didn't hear anything.
What? You missed the part where Justine said "you better watch yourself bitch or I'll give you a smack down like you've never had! Whore!"?! How could you have missed that? It was pretty much the turning point of the match. That's when the government agents, aka "the French crowd" really got into it!

DunkMachine
What?! Someone called Becca a "Witless Snotnosed Biatch"? I wouldn't take that if I were you.

treufreund
they did a live INTERVIEW WITH HINGIS on eurosport right before the semis with juju and then Martina was in a great mood and she went and watched serena losing...

so somehow you know this is all that DAMNED MARTINA HINGIS'S fault. also I have a picture of her and juju together where martina was showing her a few things on court...

anyone else have evidence in the case of HINGIS, I mean don't you find it suspicious that Martina has been lurking in the shadows at Roland Garros for nearly a week. certainly she must have been behind the whole mastermind plot to bring down SERENA J WILLIAMS ;)

Tratree
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:21 PM
And you guys wonder why the crowd was in on the consipiracy....THEY WERE BRIBED!

A ROSE FOR THE LADY?: The French Tennis Federation handed out 10,000 single long-stemmed roses to female spectators at the women's semifinals Thursday.

This is outrageous! Le Shock! Le Horror!

Crazy Canuck
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:22 PM
What?! Someone called Becca a "Witless Snotnosed Biatch"? I wouldn't take that if I were you.
The truth is staring you right in the face, DARING you to look back at it! Are you ready for the TRUTH? Because the TRUTH is in this thread!

c2
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:22 PM
whoa!! More incisive commentary from DunkMachine1! :D

ys
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:23 PM

Everyone! For last 15 minutes of the match that was the only word that was heard apart from "Love", "Fifteen", "Thirty", "Forty", "Deuce", "Advantage", "Williams", "Henin", "Fuck" and "You"..

DunkMachine
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:23 PM
The truth is staring you right in the face, DARING you to look back at it! Are you ready for the TRUTH? Because the TRUTH is in this thread!

So does that mean you really are witless? Okay Scully thanks for the update.

treufreund
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:25 PM
Rebecca, did you get in touch with Martina Hingis just in time today so that she could tell Juju to hold her hand giving the French crowd the secret signal to start behaving like asses (which they have never done in the past)? I am assuming that you reached her by phone Rebecca since our plan seems to have worked perfectly. Come to think of it I do remember seeing Martina turn off her cell during the live Eurosport interview probably because she did not want your call to be heard while she was on the air.

Crazy Canuck
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:26 PM
Rebecca, did you get in touch with Martina Hingis just in time today so that she could tell Juju to hold her hand giving the French crowd the secret signal to start behaving like asses (which they have never done in the past)? I am assuming that you reached her by phone Rebecca since our plan seems to have worked perfectly. Come to think of it I do remember seeing Martina turn off her cell during the live Eurosport interview probably because she did not want your call to be heard while she was on the air.
Is Martina a government agent too?!

chapel
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:27 PM
they did a live INTERVIEW WITH HINGIS on eurosport right before the semis with juju and then Martina was in a great mood and she went and watched serena losing...

so somehow you know this is all that DAMNED MARTINA HINGIS'S fault. also I have a picture of her and juju together where martina was showing her a few things on court...

anyone else have evidence in the case of HINGIS, I mean don't you find it suspicious that Martina has been lurking in the shadows at Roland Garros for nearly a week. certainly she must have been behind the whole mastermind plot to bring down SERENA J WILLIAMS ;)

okay, so that's why hingis said she "retired". she spent her time plotting against the sisters.

1jackson2001
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:28 PM
What? You missed the part where Justine said "you better watch yourself bitch or I'll give you a smack down like you've never had! Whore!"?! How could you have missed that? It was pretty much the turning point of the match. That's when the government agents, aka "the French crowd" really got into it!

You're right! I missed that! I just went back to that part of the match on tape...and I heard Justine saying that! It was a lil difficult to hear among loud boos from the crowd.

Damn you Justine you filthy mouthed bitch! :mad:

Lisbeth
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:30 PM
LOL, thanks to all for this very amusing thread. Sometimes I hate it that I'm usually asleep when all the fun happens! (But living in Sydney is a decent pay off I guess!)

Crazy Canuck
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:30 PM
You're right! I missed that! I just went back to that part of the match on tape...and I heard Justine saying that! It was a lil difficult to hear among loud boos from the crowd.

Damn you Justine you filthy mouthed bitch! :mad:
Actually, she prefers to be called "Pupu".

Crazy Canuck
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:31 PM
So does that mean you really are witless? Okay Scully thanks for the update.
Mulder? Mulder, is that you?!

ys
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Is Martina a government agent too?!

Yes, but of another government. Invsestigating her Czechoslovakian roots you could trace her connections through Czech secret services to the most secret departments of KGB and its super-secret installations located betwen China and India. That was the main reason of her Himalaya trip in 1998. Of course, few knew about that back then.

c2
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:33 PM
LOL Rebecca.. that cracked me up :)

treufreund
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:34 PM
yes, Hingis is actually secretly the tournament director of Roland Garros and made sure that those courts were well watered against Amelie so that Serena would be pissed and win easily and be overconfident. then Martina invited 15000 of her friends to boo serena (except for the ones cheering on juju's missed first serves. :rolleyes: ) It is all Hingis's fault!!!

HINGIS :hearts: - JUJU :hearts: - LINDSAY evil axis against the sisters lives on.

ys
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:34 PM

Wrong spelling. Poo-Poo is the right one..

Martian Willow
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:36 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39240000/jpg/_39240617_blair_giscard203.jpg

Blair: Serena is gonna kick Jujus arse!
d'Estaing: Wanna put your Euros where your mouth is?

1jackson2001
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:38 PM

Ok

Pupu (Poo-poo) needs to shut that stinking garbage hole she calls a mouth!

c2
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:38 PM
There it is ... PROOF

mentos
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:38 AM
As we already know, the Roland Garros trophy had already been engraved with Serena Williams' name long before the tournament began. The actual event was just a formality; something to give the public their shits and giggles over. But the end result was never in doubt. So THEY wanted us to think!

As we saw in the semifinal today, there was a grand conspiracy to get Serena out of the tournament and end her reign as Grand Slam Queen. The crowd was programmed to boo on command so that they would get to her. This was an obvious way to assure a Serena loss, since she has always really struggled with the way the crowd treats her. Justine put her hand up as Serena was about to serve to flip her the bird and mouth "how do ya like me now, bitch!". The umpire was definately in on it, or he would have allowed Serena her first serve again, following the Justine gesture.

The question is, who is responsible for all of this? Who is the BIG MAN behind the grand conspiracy? Who are THEY? Was it the government?! WAS IT?! I figure that there is a good chance that the people who have been parked outside my house for the past 21 years might have had a hand in this as well.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
don't you have some bastard aliases to parent? :confused: ;)

CC
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:56 AM
I take it you're all drunk? Or maybe it's me.

Crazy Canuck
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:13 AM
don't you have some bastard aliases to parent? :confused: ;)
I'm not sure....do I? Why do YOU want to know? Are you a government agent?!

joaco
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:17 AM
:worship: :worship: :worship:

My theory is that is had to do something with aliens :devil: I mean, I think they kidnapped Serena before the match and told her that she HAD to loose or else they'd tell everyone she IS an outer space being and that is WHY she hasn't lost a single match in GS since US OPEN 2001 :o
When Justine finished, she reaised her arms (grinned at the aliens) and was joyful for the victory...

now this are just SOME thoughts....

Joaco

fammmmedspin
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:17 AM
Oh dear you've spotted the plan. Chirac was seen in the top of the stands leading the crowd and sitting next to Saddam and Uday. That umpire was obviously incapable of finding a mark and was picked from the ranks of the failed UN arms inspectors. As for those two Russians who did well earlier - obviously Putin deployed his best agents as part of the plot.
Fortunately Britain is part of the coalition and arrangements have been made to quarantine all French, Belgian and German players for SARS in retaliation. As for the end of year championships, FBI agents have been seen handing out some players pictures to local gang leaders...

Doris Loeffel
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:19 PM
Maybe Kofi Annan (hope I spelled that right) has to investigate here?

Andy_
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Oh dear you've spotted the plan. Chirac was seen in the top of the stands leading the crowd and sitting next to Saddam and Uday. That umpire was obviously incapable of finding a mark and was picked from the ranks of the failed UN arms inspectors. As for those two Russians who did well earlier - obviously Putin deployed his best agents as part of the plot.
Fortunately Britain is part of the coalition and arrangements have been made to quarantine all French, Belgian and German players for SARS in retaliation. As for the end of year championships, FBI agents have been seen handing out some players pictures to local gang leaders...

Come on guys, we're forgetting the most obvious... Haven't you been to the movies recently? It's on ALL screens right now... This is just the effect of a hacker within the Matrix. Expect Keanu Reeves to fly over court Chatrier during the final to pick Henin and take her before the architect of the operative system... Of course they have a powerful antivirus, they will erase Juju from the hard disk and then they will reload Serena...

BK4ever
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Total fucking idiots some of you are...funny the person who tries so hard on this board to come off as mature and fair...is one of the biggest idiots ever...

this is a real adult thread :rolleyes: ahhh what do u expect from the mouths of babes...

All of you need to move on...that includes Serena and Juju fans...the level of hypocrisy and stupidity is out of control...

venus_envy
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:46 PM
It's a conspiracy I tell you, first they put something in Serena's breakfast in the morning so that she play 9000 notches below her usual game, then they bribe the crowd to cheer against her.

Poor Serena, she has never said a bad word about anybody in her life. :rolleyes:

chapel
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Total fucking idiots some of you are...funny the person who tries so hard on this board to come off as mature and fair...is one of the biggest idiots ever...

this is a real adult thread :rolleyes: ahhh what do u expect from the mouths of babes...

All of you need to move on...that includes Serena and Juju fans...the level of hypocrisy and stupidity is out of control...

i think what the starter of the thread is trying to do is give us a little break from all the hate exchange coming from both the justine fans and serena fans. it's called humor. lighten up, man!

moby
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:43 PM
you are all fools. The government was never in on it! That wasn't even a real match you saw on TV. The Justine Henin, Serena Williams, Kim Clijsters etc. we saw for the past 2 weeks are all computer generated figures made by the RG tournament directors because they refused to let all Americans play! That's why they had to staged an ALL-BELGIAN final so that they could show THAT LIVE!!!

Those matches never took place. Serena's still 4-2 up against Justine in their H2H. Wake up everyone.

gorecki
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:51 PM
http://www.frenchopen.org/images/pics/large/bv_0603s-williams.jpg

looks like she's about to be beemed up into *their* mothership... :eek: :eek: :p

moby
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:05 PM
wow! how did you get that photo!

c2
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:38 PM
geez BK4EVER, lighten up and get a sense of humor ! we're just having fun and besides, the stress of this board is bad for the heart. :wavey:

nander
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Rebecca & Treufruend
Well it was actually the Governments of Canada and Germany who arranged it. Since they can't manage to breed or induce to migrate to their countries, males or females capable of high class tennis these days, they just like to mess with whatever is set up.
See what happened with Verkerk as well!

i-girl
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:59 PM
I can't believe this thread. you know, I'm a Lindsay fan, and don't usually take part in all the pro-williams, anti-williams fights on this board, but this is such an unfair thread. the french crowd's behavior towards Serena was shameful, Henin's behavior was shameful, that whole match- and the press conference after, raised serious doubts as to what the sisters endure on that tour, and all you can do is this? I guess any opportunity will do to enjoy a williams defeat, ha? even one which makes a decent person's stomach turn.

Hendouble
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:43 PM
So, is I-girl part of an Israeli government conspiracy against poor Serena too?

Voodoo
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Anti Serena people are getting a bit too happy :)

Crazy Canuck
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:45 AM

Hey dumbass: ARE YOU A GOVERMENT AGENT?!

Crazy Canuck
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:47 AM
I can't believe this thread. you know, I'm a Lindsay fan, and don't usually take part in all the pro-williams, anti-williams fights on this board, but this is such an unfair thread. the french crowd's behavior towards Serena was shameful, Henin's behavior was shameful, that whole match- and the press conference after, raised serious doubts as to what the sisters endure on that tour, and all you can do is this? I guess any opportunity will do to enjoy a williams defeat, ha? even one which makes a decent person's stomach turn.
Yes, I'm a horrible person, and a big hater. I often beat up old ladies for fun, laugh at handicapped people, and steal candies from babies. I am certainly worth getting emotional about, that much is obvious.

ARE YOU A GOVERNMENT AGENT?

Crazy Canuck
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:48 AM
Anti Serena people are getting a bit too happy :)
Were you in on it to?

Crazy Canuck
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:49 AM
i think what the starter of the thread is trying to do is give us a little break from all the hate exchange coming from both the justine fans and serena fans. it's called humor. lighten up, man!
Oh, no no. I steal candies from babies, AND the goverment IS out to get YOU. It's all true. They are right, I am a cruel, heartless hater. I can't hide my true self.