PDA

View Full Version : The Bottom Line

Serendy Willick
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:48 PM
While I am no fan of Justine Henin-Hardenne and her smart azz no class comments and actions after and during the match certainly dont surprise me, as a fan of Serena Williams, I have no problem saying this about her or any other player, when you lose a 4-2, 30-0 on your serve lead, break to love to stay in the match and then proceed to lose your serve once again, you deserve to lose that match. Serena had soooo many chance and fought back so hard to get in a position to win that match, but yet she just bombed. Poor serving and piss poor desicion making at the net was what cost my girl a chance to go after a 5th consecutive slam. The crowd was absolute bullshyt and so were Justines actions. As for the handshake at the end, she was better than me because I wouldve put two middle fingers up in the air for her and the crowd to see. :mad: But my point is that I hope that this loss doesnt affect her, go get Wimbeldon and the US Open Serena! and shut them truly up. Great Champions always respond to what has been presented to them, and Serena will do the same. And while I understand that this loss is very hard to swallow, I hope to never see Serena cry again because she has to show resolve, no matter what. GO Serena! You will always have a fan in me. :)

Hendouble
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:41 PM
I thoroughly agree that Serena deserved to lose the match because of her own poor play, and that the crowd treatment was unfair. But this tripe you're spewing out about Henin's behaviour is beneath contempt. Let me say this again, she did absolutely NOTHING out there. And what's this about smart-ass, no class comments? Just because she doesn't give the usual stock interview answers and suggests, heaven forbid, that it might actually be a good thing that someone else other than Serena will win here? She is an absolute breath of fresh air, and just about the only girl who can consistently beat the Williams sisters even if it is on clay.

c2
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:53 PM
SHUT UP HENDOUBLE. :mad: You KNOW ONLY THE WILLIAMS are supposed to win.. .and if they don't, it's cheating racist no class smart-azz bullshyt conspiracy that's what!

Hendouble
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:57 PM
Typical f**king paranoid Williams fan... :mad: