PDA

View Full Version : Children's hour at WTAworld

Rollo
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:28 PM
OK-my expectations aren't too high to begin with, but do so many people have to act like children? Venting is one thing (and venting is fine IMO)

but -4 lettering whole countries or fan bases, or players, or player's mothers just shows the maturity level of a five year old :rolleyes:

The lot of you doing this (on BOTH sides) need to go get a pacifier and a rattle ot ###@@@@F***the He%%% off! :o

Oops-guess it's contagious.

TennisHack
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:41 PM
:worship: I completely agree, Rollo.

I was not here for the last set of the match and apparently missed all the controversy, but I've never seen a pity party thrown on such a large scale here before, and frankly, I just have to say: get over yourselves, already. I mean, the match has been over for more than 5 hours and this place is still almost on its knees because of all the people who want to have their say. WE GET IT.

TS
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:16 AM
Well the thing is...I think most of the posters complaining and fighting,
*are* actually children. Which makes me realise what a waste of time it would be to argue with them.

And if they're not children...then God pity them.

darren cahill
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:20 AM
Well the thing is...I think most of the posters complaining and fighting,
*are* actually children. Which makes me realise what a waste of time it would be to argue with them.

And if they're not children...then God pity them.

well there you go right there...i bet there are only maybe 3 people on this whole board over 30....but maybe we're the pathetic ones! LOL

but seriously....did you ever see the poll on one thread about how old are you? at least 80% are between something like 10-15 years old!

stijntje
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:34 AM
well there you go right there...i bet there are only maybe 3 people on this whole board over 30....but maybe we're the pathetic ones! LOL

but seriously....did you ever see the poll on one thread about how old are you? at least 80% are between something like 10-15 years old!

are you serious about that?!
I honestly tought it were people between 20-35 in here...

Rollo
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:37 AM
Funny posts TS and Darren.

at least 80% are between something like 10-15 years old!

At last! It's good to know I'm in the 90 percentile at something.

Havok
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:45 AM
these posters get on my nerves. i mean they have nothing else better dto do. they don't look at things from both sides, nor can they let just one insident slip by without bitching and moaning about it. people have to shut their traps sometimes, or if you want to talk about something, do it properly

1jackson2001
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Children's hour? How about children's day or year...

TennisHack
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:12 AM

Yes, it's true, the average age of the people here is probably about 15. It really shines through in the posting and especially today. It's irritating to those of us who have graduated from high school, but not particularly surprising ;)

Flatstat
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:24 AM
I left the board half way through the first set, because I really felt that Justine would win and could not be bothered with the ensuing rubbish that I assumed would be posted here after the match.

Sadly, I was right :sad:

Lisbeth
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:29 AM
Good thread Rollo, and btw I'm over 30!

novemberrain
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:33 AM
Ummm... this has been the children's forum for a while.

Should rename it that.

kell
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Maybe we should call their mummys. Spankings all around :)

Lisbeth
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:53 AM
Good idea. And also Alicia as PM is a good idea, at any rate she couldn't be worse than the current options.

Ambrosia
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:56 AM
Not trying to be sarcastic or start a fight but who's to say these people aren't in their 20's or older? Sports brings out the worst in lots of people, tennis fans included.

Becool
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:01 AM
Bring the milk bottles!

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 06:02 AM
ok, so who needed to be burped?