PDA

View Full Version : Cheer For Kim To Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyk101
Jun 5th, 2003, 05:05 PM
i'd dread to think how BIG justine's head will be if she wins...
KimKIMkimKIM.. go kim
take the title, take that smug face off JUSTINE.
go KIM

Venus Forever
Jun 5th, 2003, 05:46 PM
GO KIM!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

tyk101
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:13 PM

Bigkimfan
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:18 PM
Good luck Kim!!!!!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Komaan Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

V.S.
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:22 PM
:bounce: :bounce: Good Luck Kim!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Come On!!!!!!!!!!

jenglisbe
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:24 PM
OMG I'm already nervous and it's still Thursday!! I want Kim to be the first Belgian to win a major, but it's going to be very tough. Not only is Justine playing good tennis, but she is going to be ultra-confident since she beat Kim a few weeks ago and now is coming off a win over Serena.

I just hope Kim recognizes that she had match points on Justine a few weeks ago and thus has a real shot at beating her on Saturday.

Get it, Kim!!

wongqks
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:24 PM
LOL suddenly some williams fans become Kim's fan how things can change within a couple of days ;) it was not long since some of these new kim fans was maoning about Kim 's easy draw LOL

treufreund
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:27 PM
GO KIMMIE and GO JUJU! I just love them both!!!

If kimmy wins she will be so close to the #1 ranking. :D

Hawk
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:28 PM
LOL we certainly seem to have taken on alot of Williams fans ;) :p

tyk101
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:11 PM
i'm not particularly a williams fans..
I'm a seles fan, but since she's not in the final, I want KIM to win.. I dread to think what'll happen if JUstine won.

selesfan
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:16 PM
Go Kim! :bounce: Because I like you not because I hate Justine. ;)

Crazy Canuck
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:21 PM
So what colour are those grapes you are eating?

auntie janie
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:37 PM
I'll stick with Justine. But thanks for the invite. ;)

selesfan
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:50 AM
So what colour are those grapes you are eating?

If you are talking to me, I'm not eating any grapes ;)

Crazy Canuck
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:54 AM
If you are talking to me, I'm not eating any grapes ;)
I meant to ask the thread starter, who is going to choke on his own bitterness if he's not careful ;)

vs1
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:57 AM
YAY!!! Kimmie!!! Take home the slam!

Kim has proven her consistency and skills and this is HER HOUR! In 2001 is was the finals. In 2003, let's take it one step further!!! :)

kell
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:59 AM
Go Kim! Justine, you rock, but step aside dear, you'll have your turn later ;)

selesfan
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:00 AM
It should be a good match, at least I hope it is. Kim will be fresher but she has had such an easy draw that it might be tougher for her. Justine will have the confidence from beating the #1 but sometimes there is a letdown after beating the #1 player. Anyway, go Kimmy! Win that title you should have won in 2001. ;)

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:15 AM
I've been a Kim fan since about last year. She's my #3, after the Willies. I think Justine's comments after the match more so than Serena losing is causing a lot of people to hop on the bandwagon... but I guess it's only wrong to bandwagon hop when a Williams loses... *writes that down in her wtaworld rulebook*

anyhoo, I just want Kimmy to remember FO '01 and wax Justy's ass like a fresh from the factory Bentley. She was two points away... two... her frequent choking has bugged me... but I believe she has the belief in herself. She'll want to give herself a nice birthday present. ALLEZ Kim!

vs1
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:15 AM
It should be a good match, at least I hope it is. Kim will be fresher but she has had such an easy draw that it might be tougher for her. Justine will have the confidence from beating the #1 but sometimes there is a letdown after beating the #1 player. Anyway, go Kimmy! Win that title you should have won in 2001. ;)

I agree Selesfan!!! I am hoping Kimmie will step up and take the title. That 2001 third set was SO nerve-racking. Thank goodness Kim has no memory of it whatsoever!!! She'll have a fresh look.

lurker
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:23 AM
Go KIM!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

And Happy Birthday! :D

kell
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:26 AM
I've been a Kim fan since about last year. She's my #3, after the Willies. I think Justine's comments after the match more so than Serena losing is causing a lot of people to hop on the bandwagon... but I guess it's only wrong to bandwagon hop when a Williams loses... *writes that down in her wtaworld rulebook*

anyhoo, I just want Kimmy to remember FO '01 and wax Justy's ass like a fresh from the factory Bentley. She was two points away... two... her frequent choking has bugged me... but I believe she has the belief in herself. She'll want to give herself a nice birthday present. ALLEZ Kim!

I salute you for being able to support Kim and the Williams :) :wavey: I love Venus and Serena after Kim and Alicia. People should realise that being a Kim fan does not not mean that you automatically hate all things Williams, and vice versa.

selesfan
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:32 AM
I salute you for being able to support Kim and the Williams :) :wavey: I love Venus and Serena after Kim and Alicia. People should realise that being a Kim fan does not not mean that you automatically hate all things Williams, and vice versa.

My problem is I have so many players that I like it gets hard some of the time, Kim is one of my top faves after Monica, Lindsay, Serena, Venus. Amelie and Ashley. :)

kell
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:35 AM
My problem is I have so many players that I like it gets hard some of the time, Kim is one of my top faves after Monica, Lindsay, Serena, Venus. Amelie and Ashley. :)

lol! So who don't you like?

selesfan
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:41 AM
lol! So who don't you like?

I really don't dislike any player maybe I just don't like some as much as others. Jen is an example, I don't hate her but I don't particularly like her either. ;)

Miranda
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:43 AM
i am neither kim nor justine's fans but i guess kim will win coz seems kim used to beat justine :confused:

kell
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:47 AM
I really don't dislike any player maybe I just don't like some as much as others. Jen is an example, I don't hate her but I don't particularly like her either. ;)

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not into the hating thing myself :D

Cariaoke
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:54 AM
ROFL! yanno?

I've become a fan of Amelie again... her comments at Wimby last year REALLY made me dislike her... but her story... being who she is, in this kind of world and her shots made me appreciate her game...

I like all Americans as of IW... all the bad blood between me and Cap is over... and I root her on.

I think I finally realized that I need to stop letting fans influence me so much. Players are players... they make their comments and go home. Fans want to make it seem like their favorite is a god and are always right, no matter what. And in order to do that, they have to put down other players, who are faves for other people. It's a sick game and I'm not falling for it anymore. I'll just ignore the idiots and enjoy tennis, even if my personal favorite (the one I tape matches for) doesn't win.

~|Naomi|~
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:49 AM
I'm cheering ;)