PDA

View Full Version : The crowd during Séréna vs Justine

Nicoleke
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:41 PM
I'm watching that match on television, and I really enjoy the crowd ;). I agree, french open crowd is a bit " rude " with the american tennis player, but they are all with Justine hénin - Hardenne :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: . Now, belgian people, it' s forbiden to say that french people don' t like belgian people lol ;). Everybody in the audience cheer for Justine like she was french ;).

C' mon Juju :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: !!!!!

Nicoleke
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:44 PM
I think that if the french open final is 100 % belgian, the crowd will be with Justine Hénin - Hardenne, however, it' s just my point of view ;) !!!!!

mishar
The crowd is disgusting. Serena hasn't done anything wrong and they're cheering when she misses a first serve like Justine has just hit a winner.

Glenn
The crowd is cool, it's cool to support the underdog! :D

Nicoleke
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:45 PM
The crowd is cool, it's cool to support the underdog! :D
Who said that french people are bad and don' t like belgian guys :p ? lol !!!!!

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:46 PM
justine break 5-4 3rd set!! wow! wat a maatch! serena done a stoopid dropshot cos of the influence of the crowd!

Dava
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Anti American crowd definatly

Nicoleke
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Gooooo Justineke

A " Ola " for her now :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Nicoleke
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Please, what you' re saying is totally WRONG, the crowd really cheered for André Agassi the other day, and he is american !!!!!

Hyde'
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:49 PM
The crowd is disgusting. Serena hasn't done anything wrong and they're cheering when she misses a first serve like Justine has just hit a winner.

totally agree :mad:

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:54 PM
the crowd is over that for now!

Dava
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:57 PM

Well I meant the crowd id against the American definatly!

Giuliano
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Last post for the moment because I'm confident the board is gonna explode no matter the result but it hurts to see the crowd against your fave with no apparent reason, doesn't it?

Nicoleke
Jun 5th, 2003, 04:00 PM
Well I meant the crowd id against the American definatly!
Stupid post !!!!!

Three match points ..... YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, She did it :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Nicoleke
Jun 5th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Séréna is ungry, she don' t want to answer to the journalist, was unfair play with Justineke, However, on s' en fou, Justine you' re so great :D, go for the final :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

c2
Jun 5th, 2003, 04:10 PM
Why was the crowd booing??? I don't understand and am at work .. couldn't watch the match :mad:

c2
Why was the crowd booing??? I don't understand and am at work .. couldn't watch the match :mad:

c2

JPV
Jun 5th, 2003, 04:18 PM
I'm watching that match on television, and I really enjoy the crowd ;). I agree, french open crowd is a bit " rude " with the american tennis player, but they are all with Justine hénin - Hardenne :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: . Now, belgian people, it' s forbiden to say that french people don' t like belgian people lol ;). Everybody in the audience cheer for Justine like she was french ;).

C' mon Juju :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: !!!!!
it has more to do with the fact more than the half of the crowd was belgian ;)

CiCi Bonus Baby
Jun 5th, 2003, 04:39 PM
next time i'll stay 2 the end b4 i comment on match.
that girl is a big cheat but the roland garros louts are still damned.

Wojtek
Jun 5th, 2003, 06:20 PM

No. When they cheer for Sampras or Agassi or Seles they are american crowd? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lakeway11
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:42 PM
Please, what you' re saying is totally WRONG, the crowd really cheered for André Agassi the other day, and he is american !!!!!

yes, but cheering FOR a player is a different ballgame than cheering AGAINST a player...i've watched hundreds of tennis matches live and one thing you just don't do etiquitte-wise is cheer a players error--and especially in a fashion meant to intmidate...tennis is not soccer or hockey or football and likewise--only in country competitions like Davis Cup should such behavior to be expected

lakeway11
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:47 PM

yes, but cheering FOR a player is a different ballgame than cheering AGAINST a player...i've watched hundreds of tennis matches live and one thing you just don't do etiquitte-wise is cheer a players error--and especially in a fashion meant to intmidate...tennis is not soccer or hockey or football and likewise--only in country competitions like Davis Cup should such behavior to be expected

Nicoleke
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:28 PM
I disagree, french people aren' t anti - american, and french people really LIKE us people, so, don' t be parano :).

Peace now :) !!!!!