PDA

View Full Version : PROOF: Kim Clijsters received more than just a "lucky" netcord in that 1st set !!!!

MarcusRock
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:29 PM
I knew there was something about the way the net dipped just before Clijsters' dropshot made it to net so I decided to investigate further. What I found will be shocking to some. It appears that this particular net is controlled by remote to dip and prop itself up. The shocking part of it all is that this remote control is in the possession of none other than Belgium prime minister Guy Verhofstadt. Apparently, he and the 2 Belgian semi-finalists plotted this scheme together right before the French fortnight. All the time, we hear, "Kimmy would never do this" or "Kimmy would never do that." I believe this now changes all that. I have contacted the lawyers of Nadia Petrova and together we are launching a formal protest to this semi-final match. Check out the evidence below.

Picture 1 - all appears well

http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Kim.jpg

Super-duper high intelligence photo - and smoking gun evidence

http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Kim1.jpg

This is a sad, sad day for women's tennis :sad: My faith in the honor of people who play this game is shaken. From whence shall it be restored? Whence, I ask? Whennnnnnnce????

Majo
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Rofl :D

Andy_
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:44 PM
omg... and that poor Petrova... but, wait a minute... did you check the lines too? I wouldn't be surprised if they were in control of the Belgians (or the Belgiums, as someone has it ;) ) as well... they'd only need to adjust them a little bit, so that no bad calls can come for their girls...

MarcusRock
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:48 PM
marcus did we watch the same game???Oh yes we did. Actually, it was YOU who tipped me off to the net-dipping technology. It's called BelgianNetterHelperOuter.

Andy_
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:18 PM
I think it's time they set up the French-speaking version on Chatrier court, now that Justine is playing... she might do with some help too, now that we're in the third set. Maybe the "made in Belgium" can't work for her, they should turn it into "produit au Belgique - allez, Justine!" (please, all the French-speaking posters, forgive me if that's not correct, 'cause I have no real clue when it comes to speaking French) ;)

F-R-E-A-K
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:29 PM
lol haha!

Hagar
Jun 5th, 2003, 05:08 PM
I love you.

maya
Jun 5th, 2003, 06:10 PM
I knew it!!! It's a conspiracy!!! Poor Nadia ...

:p

MarcusRock
Jun 5th, 2003, 08:57 PM
I guess the Serena-Justine situation made everyone forget about how poor Nadia was robbed huh? Don't worry Nadia. I care.