PDA

View Full Version : Wooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Jakeev
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:12 PM
Justine outright won that first set. My mouth is like down to the floor.....can anyone remember the last time Serena actually got outplayed in a set?

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

Glenn
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Yea, go ahead and jump and the bandwagon you... :rolleyes:

Jakeev
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Excuse me bitch? I happen to be a fan of TENNIS got it?

Rtael
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:35 PM
Yeah...pfft....I think we should go look for some of your "tennis loving but Justine hating" posts....

Jakeev
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Yeah...pfft....I think we should go look for some of your "tennis loving but Justine hating" posts....

Rtael my fine uninformed little fool you will never see a post by me that ever disrespects or puts down a player. Now for idiotic posters like you on the other hand............you will find plenty.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Serena outright won that second set. My mouth is like down to the floor.....can anyone remember the last time Justine actually got outplayed in a set?

Take the third serena!

MarcusRock
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:11 PM
Serena outright won that second set. My mouth is like down to the floor.....can anyone remember the last time Justine actually got outplayed in a set?

Take the third serena!Dang Jakeev. She got all sarcastic on you and stuff. You gonna take that? Wow!

Cybelle Darkholme
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:12 PM
Dang Jakeev. She got all sarcastic on you and stuff. You gonna take that? Wow!

I swear you are the ultimate instigator.

MarcusRock
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:18 PM
:confused: Huh? What's going on?

i heart backhand
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Take the third serena!

No, don't.

ToeTag
Jun 5th, 2003, 04:10 PM
This just in......Hell has frozen over.....pigs really can fly......and there will be no Williams in a Grand Slam final!!