PDA

View Full Version : My Superb Experience at RG with Amelie!

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:27 PM
hey all :wavey:

i got to talk to Amelie face-to-face after she did the chat at SanexHeros... i won a Contest from Sanexheros [www.sanexheros.com] and i got to meet some of the players.. and Amelie was one of them...

when Amelie walked into the room.. i was shaking! i couldnt believe that i was ACTUALLY there! she looks VERY pretty in real life! :worship:

after the Sanex chat.. Stephane [the Sanex representative] introduced Amelie to me.. she smiled said hi and i was shaking! hahah we talked for a bit.. she asked where i was from... and how i was doing.. i said im fine and congrulated her on her win.. we talked a bit more.. than she had to leasve... not before she happily signed a hat for me.. and she signed my t-shirt... she smiled.. said good bye and left..

she is realli nice.. and i guess i forgotten that Tennis PLayers are human too! :rolleyes:
she was realli down-to-earth.. and i found it easy to talk to her.. i wish her luck throughout RG and her career! :wavey:

oh .. there will be a more detailed report on my trip to RG in the GM forum and SanexHeros site.. so watch out for that...

Viva Amelie! :cool:

Sonja
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:50 PM
WOW - Congratulations!

She is lovely in person and so kind to her fans.

I'm glad you had a wonderful time and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

YSL
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:20 PM
CONGRATULATIONS on winning the competition and a big THANK YOU for sharing your experiences with us :) You've made a few ppl extremely jealous!

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:50 PM
no problem! any time :wavey:

i have some pictures that are being develop.. so you guys are going to hafta wait a couple of more weeks so i can scann them also! :bounce:

they're be on the GM forum ;)

thanks all!

Linnie
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:00 PM
Wow!! What a wonderful experience! :D
Is this you? (you lucky person, you!)

http://www.wtatour.com/assets/story_image/mauresmofan0602web.jpg

Barrie_Dude
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:17 PM
So very lucky!

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:22 PM
Wow!! What a wonderful experience! :D
Is this you? (you lucky person, you!)

http://www.wtatour.com/assets/story_image/mauresmofan0602web.jpg

hahah NO! thats not me!!! thats daantje.. shes the winner after i went.. theres 2 winners...! hahah :rolleyes:

Linnie
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:31 PM
Well, Daantje is a very lucky person, too ;)

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:34 PM
Well, Daantje is a very lucky person, too ;)

hahaha yeh she is!

im jus wondering why they didnt put my pic on the site since i was there before her... hmmm... hope i didnt break the camera... :eek: lol.... :angel:

wta_zuperfann
Jun 3rd, 2003, 04:08 AM
:worship: Awesome! :worship:

Caoimhe
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:43 AM
*jealous*

mauresmofan
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:12 PM
OMG you are so lucky congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Lapin
Jun 8th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Wow! Félicitations! :D Thanks so much for sharing this with us! :D

~Binbin~
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Nice pictures! :p
I also saw Amélie during an exhibition match in France and even though I wasn't lucky enough to talk to her, I came very close to her and I can tell you that she is a very down-to-earth person! You're just so right beauty_is_pink, amélie is just so nice to everyone around her! :angel:
Anyway, I'm hoping to post a few nice pics taken at that exhibition match but I still have to talk to a friend of mine... :woohoo:

elinaline
Sep 10th, 2003, 10:08 PM
Me, Nicolas, :) AMELIE :) , Steffy , Macda

Tkank You Sanex Heroes

Lapin
Sep 10th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Merci beaucoup Elinaline! :D

elinaline
Sep 11th, 2003, 06:37 AM
De rien Lapin ;-)

Tu sais que j'adore les personnes qui parle francais mdr :-D