PDA

View Full Version : My UNFORGETTABLE RG Experience with Daniela!

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 02:58 PM
Hey EVERYBODY ! i'm BBAACKKKKK!!! :wavey:
Paris was seriously so beautiful! i'm deeply in love with Paris... its so lovely and the people are so down-to-earth and friendly... but enough talk about Paris... i kno what you guys wanna hear about... Daniela!!! ;)
Well... i arrived in Paris on Thursday and went straight to RG... since Daniela lost in singles :sad: i was looking out for her Doubles and Mix matches... at that day Daniela was to play Doubles with Chanda!.. :bounce: . it was on court 14... i arrived at the end of the first set, which Daniela and Chanda won: 7-5. i was waiting in line to see this magicient girl in action.. i went on my tippy toes and i got a glimpse of her.. it was seriously crazy! it was wonderful!... i expected something more.. but then i realize... she's human too! hahaha i guess i expected her to be glowing and flying ... :rolleyes: hahah but it was awesome... i was seriously very close to her during the duration of the match. at the smaller courts you can sit anywhere you want.. and i was front row and centre! :eek: i dont kno why i was making such a BIG deal on Daniela playing doubles with Chanda... they make a GREAT team! they have an excellent bond and Daniela seems to enjoy the company on-court... i can probably say that Daniela enjoys playing Doubles more than Singles, that's for sure! Daniela made some mistakes in the games... smashing her racquet a couple of times and when she got an excellent point, she'd say: COME ON! and when Chanda hit an excellent shot Daniela would give her an applause. Daniela and Chanda went on to win: 7-5, 6-1... as you all might have known... Daniela and Chanda were walking off-court when Daniela noticed that there were some fans waiting on the side for her... so she came up tp us and was so NICE to sign everyone's autograph... Daniela signed by pic of her inside that Magazine Graham gave me.. :wavey: haha the funni thing was when she was signing the kid's next to mine... she looked over and saw that pic i was holding out for hers... like she was thinking: WOW THATS A NICE PIC OF ME! :eek: or something like that cause she look surprise to see that pic!, she signed it instantly! but it was CRAP! it was juus a 'D' and some other unknown letter of the ABCs! :rolleyes: i could've done it myself and it wouldve looked better! asnd she signed it in pen when i had a permanent DARK marker for her to sign with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but seriously... i understand... she had a lot to sign and it was shorter for her to sign it like that... the woman next to me congratulated Daniela on her match.. and Daniela said 'Oh Thank-you!' shyly.. haha like she didnt kno what to say.. what a cutie! as Daniela finish with the autpgraph she still had somebody's pen in her hand.. she looked lost and confused.. she was saying: 'um.. somebody's pen? your pen?' aahahahah so adroable!anyways... i was trying to get out of the court so i can get a closer pic of Daniela... which i did! i have to say i was SO close to her i could've jus grabbed her and put her in my bag and walked home! hahah... anyways.. being the stupid ass i was.. i couldnt open my mouth to say anything to her!!! lol... i was sorta tongue-tied.. guess you could say that... :rolleyes: that was a perfect day.. i gotta see some other wonderful matches [which you guys probably dont care about.. haha] :devil:
it was hott and sunny.. i got burnt! hahah
--Paul-- you said you saw this match too! i was wearing a purple shirt that said: SUPER CHARGER.. super was in black and charger was in white.... but you couldnt read it well.. you didnt see that? anyways.. you said you were trying to look for a crazy noisy girl.. but to be honest.. i was VERY quiet.. watched the whole quietly.. i didnt wanna scream anything out.. lol was a bit nervous and scared... hahaha--
2nd day to my once in a lifetime trip: Daniela was to played mix today with Kevin. saw the whole match of that... i hafta say... Kevin and Daniela are an EXCELLENT team! i dont kno why you guys [and me] were wineing about! maybe beacuse you boys are jealous that he's THAT close to Daniela.. and let me say... they ARE! they kept on touching each other.. like they couldne keep their hands off each other.. it was CRAZY !!! .... hahaa you guys are burning up! haha i was kidding at that part! anyways.. seriously tho.. Daniela and Kevin have a seriously bond together.. Kevin keeps Daniela calm and Daniela keeps Kevin pumped up! they work well together! When Daniela made some mistakes she would scream and throw her racquet down.. gving a devastating look... but Kevin would be: it's all right.. next point we'll win... and when Kevin got an excellent shot done, Daniela would appluse him, give him 5.. and say Good Job! it was an EXCELLENT match.... BOTH teamed played SO WELL! GREAT points and Games.. but as you all kno.. Daniela and Kevin unfortunately lost.. :sad: this time i was ready for when she came up and gave autographs.. i had it ALL planned out! i was going to rush outside the court... near where the players go underground to the players lounge and ask Daniela for a pic which she would say yes and my cousin would've tooken it.. BUT... it didnt happen like that... i saw Daniela walked out and she looked pretty pissed... i was again, right next to her.. we made eye-contact and i was about to open my mouth to ask her.. but i saw the look in her eyes... at how sad and pissed she was for loosing the match.. at that point... i jus backed up sideways and let her through.. my cousin said he was surprised too because he thought she was going to sign autographs.. but she didnt stop for anyone.. no autpgraphs no pictures... she was THAT pissed.... most likley it was because of Daniela that cost thenm the match.. now dont starting yelling at me now! listen up! Daniela, i have to say, was the one that loss all the important points... the break points... set points.. and most important that forehand [if i am correct... it was either that or the backhand] that went into the net that gave their opponent the match... so i can see why Daniela was pissed.. after she left i was thinking.. WHY THE FUCK DIDNT I SAY SOMETHING?! LIKE: GOOD JOB DANIELA>>> DONT WORRY ABOUT IT... ?! fucking stupid me!!! :fiery:
but it is seriously so different watching a player live than on TV... its a whole nother experience! it was fantastic and i STILL couldnt believe that i went!
--Paul-- did you come and see that match????!! i was wearing an orange halter top and my CANADA hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!--
And that was my expeience with Daniela! she was so nice... sweet.. wonderful.. and beautiful... i jus wish her luck throughout her long wonderful career!
i guess you guys are wondering if i got her autograph.. yes.. Stephane.. the guy who orgainzed everything for me.. got Daniela to sign my t-shirt... he also got: Kim, Justine, and Amelie to sign! Stephane was REALLIL REALLI SERIOUSLY VERY SERIOULSY gernerous and NICE! but i couldnt get any autographs for anyone else.. which im VERY sorri about.. sorri guys.. im so sorri... but i did take a LOT of pictures of Daniela.. so hopefully in 2-3 weeks i will have them developed and scanned.. and post them here...!!! and im very sorri that i couldnt meet up with Paul to make it the first ever CP meeting... SORRi... but maybe doubtie and Graham can do that in Eastbourne!
anyways.. my report for SanexHeros will be up soon.. give and take a couple of weeks.. which i'll tell you guys when its up... but the address again is: www.sanexheros.com

this is an sketchy report on my trip... this is jus about Daniela.. look out at the GM for a bigger report and at Sanex...

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH SANEX FOR AN EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!

Lates...

daniela's necklace
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:08 PM
you can die happy now ;)

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:09 PM
thanks for the looooong (how long did you type? :eek: ) report pinky :wavey: as crazy as I assumed! LOL! especially the girl with the pen, ROFLMAO!! :D really, you see things nobody else sees :rolleyes: short attention spam right :p

Don't worry about the autographs, I think I'll have to ask Dani for one on my own :) definitely the best option :hearts: :angel:

Did you meet your andy? :p

GrahamD
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:15 PM
:worship: Pinky :worship:

You mean to say you didn't pass this :kiss: to her? Tsk :rolleyes: , guess I'll have to go and do it myself now at EB! ;)

Seriously though, I'm really pleased that you finally got to see Dani, and as her necklace said, you can die happy now, although I hope that won't be for some time yet! Look forward to seeing your pix too. :D

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:15 PM
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH SANEX FOR AN EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!

rofl... did they brainwash you at the Sanex HQ or what? :rolleyes:
good to know that marketing strategies work out perfectly with crazy little canadian girls :D :p

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 06:28 PM
Did you meet your andy? :p

no.. remember andy lost? :sad: so he went home...

BUT

i got to see Juan Carlos come out of the Players Lounge :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

he looks even MORE SEXIER in real life! :hearts: :kiss: :lick: :hearts: :kiss: :lick: :hearts: :kiss: :lick: :hearts: :kiss: :lick: :hearts: :kiss: :lick: :drool:

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 06:31 PM
rofl... did they brainwash you at the Sanex HQ or what? :rolleyes:
good to know that marketing strategies work out perfectly with crazy little canadian girls :D :p

no! but you hafta kno.. they did SO much for me!!!!!!!!! :worship: than than they could have!

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:31 PM
i got to see Juan Carlos come out of the Players Lounge :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

he looks even MORE SEXIER in real life! :hearts: :kiss: :lick: :hearts: :kiss: :lick: :hearts: :kiss: :lick: :hearts: :kiss: :lick: :hearts: :kiss: :lick: :drool:

ROFL, and you :rolleyes: on us when we send a little :kiss: or :hearts: to cute wonderful Dani? ... :rolleyes:

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:36 PM
ROFL, and you :rolleyes: on us when we send a little :kiss: or :hearts: to cute wonderful Dani? ... :rolleyes:

yeh but i do this in a professional manner... lol i dont go COMPLETELY nuts and horny over Juan unlike you guys with Daniela :rolleyes:

theres a difference ;)

lee station
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the intense report, Pinky. I enjoyed reading it.

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:39 PM
everyone beetter be reading and commenting on this.. cause i didnt write this LONG report so it can rot here!.... what you want me to talk about the Williams Sisters then??? maybe that'll get more comment than this! :rolleyes:

Thanks Wtarule!

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:39 PM
I see... so you are a professional :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss:
right? ;)

... :rolleyes:

No Doubt
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:40 PM

:worship: oh my god!!! Pinky i was jealous before, when you told me you saw jelena at breakfast.....now im even more jealous!! :p

Juan Carlos :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :lick:

GrahamD
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:40 PM

You won't ever catch me blowing :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: at Dani - I'm in a position of responsibilty now and it would be foolish of me to jeopardise that position by something so silly....

http://heroes.sanex.net/bouquets/22/photos_950.JPG

:hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss:

Dammit, what the heck!!!! :rolleyes:

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:42 PM
btw: Who IS Juan Carlos? :confused:

Is he like the Anna Walkova (how's gettin' married again if the rumours are correct... LOL!) of men's tennis or what?

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:43 PM
I see... so you are a professional :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss:
right? ;)

... :rolleyes:

yes i am a professional! i can be calm and cool.. :cool: normal and down to earth... hahah

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:44 PM
btw: Who IS Juan Carlos? :confused:

Is he like the Anna Walkova (how's gettin' married again if the rumours are correct... LOL!) of men's tennis or what?

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

He is NOT the AnnaK of Mens tour!!! dont diss him moogie!!!

he is sexy and adroable!!!!!!

haha doubtie i also saw Coria... that new guy.. sorta cute and adorbale but deinftaley not sexy as Juan... a guy walked up to Coria for a pic and he looked SO confsued and lost! hahaha cute!

GrahamD
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:45 PM
:worship: oh my god!!! Pinky i was jealous before, when you told me you saw jelena at breakfast.....now im even more jealous!!

I'm sure you would have mentioned this if you did, but did you manage to see Dani or anyone else in private, like at breakfast or wandering around the hotel? I thought you said Sanex had arranged something for you with Kim? :confused:

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:46 PM
You won't ever catch me blowing :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: at Dani - I'm in a position of responsibilty now and it would be foolish of me to jeopardise that position by something so silly....

:hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :drool: :kiss:

i think this whole 'Moderator' thing is getting to Graham;s head.... deflate that Ego now Graham! :rolleyes:

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:47 PM
Coria?!? :confused:

He defininitely is a great player - especially runner, i saw his match against zabaleta :eek: - but... cute?! :rolleyes: I dunno, well, maybe cos I'm a he :)

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:49 PM
I'm sure you would have mentioned this if you did, but did you manage to see Dani or anyone else in private, like at breakfast or wandering around the hotel? I thought you said Sanex had arranged something for you with Kim? :confused:

i got to talk to Kim and Amelie... didnt get a chance with Daniela tho... :sad:
Kim and Amelie are amazingly SO nice and down-to-earth,... they're HUMAN BEINGS! :eek: i saw Nadia Petrova at breakfast.. not a lot of the players have breakfast at the hotel.. guess they wanna avoid the press...
i also saw Ashley harkleroad :mad: but she lost to magui so it was all a-okay!

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:50 PM
ah, you mean ferrero *slaps his forehead*
Of course I know him, he played like from another planet against mantilla today, really unbelievable tennis :D He is a type of guy for you girls, although I always thought moya gets the most :hearts: and :kiss: from the ladies.

GrahamD
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:50 PM
i think this whole 'Moderator' thing is getting to Graham;s head.... deflate that Ego now Graham! :rolleyes:

Sheeesh!! Did you leave your sense of humour behind in Paris? Maybe I should have added a few jks, lols, ;) :rolleyes: jk, lol!!! ;)

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:52 PM
i also saw Ashley harkleroad :mad: but she lost to magui so it was all a-okay!

ah, stop being :mad: at ashley. I always thought I didn't like her, sorta kournikova-ish but I think she's alright :) not :hearts: like Dani, but at least :drool: LOL!

btw: doubtie, what happened to jeca? :confused: didn't see a single match of her, when did she lose? :sad:

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:53 PM
Of course I know him, he played like from another planet against mantilla today, really unbelievable tennis :D He is a type of guy for you girls, although I always thought moya gets the most :hearts: and :kiss: from the ladies.

oh man moogie... :rolleyes:

i think Moya is only sexy because of his tatoo when he wears that sleveless top and hes sweating and hittting the ball... with those strong muscles of his...... :drool:

excuse me for a moment.... lol

GrahamD
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:53 PM
Of course I know him, he played like from another planet against mantilla today, really unbelievable tennis :D

Yeh, I saw the highlights from that game on Esport today and I have to say that someone is gonna have to play bloody brilliantly to beat JCF if he carries on playing like that.

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:54 PM
oh man moogie... :rolleyes:

i think Moya is only sexy because of his tatoo when he wears that sleveless top and hes sweating and hittting the ball... with those strong muscles of his...... :drool:

excuse me for a moment.... lol

OMG :eek: spare us that pinky... :rolleyes: LOL :p

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:55 PM
ah, stop being :mad: at ashley. I always thought I didn't like her, sorta kournikova-ish but I think she's alright :) not :hearts: like Dani, but at least :drool: LOL!

btw: doubtie, what happened to jeca? :confused: didn't see a single match of her, when did she lose? :sad:

hey! i will ALWAYS be mad at whommever beat my Daniela! lol

but u kno im kidding.. cause Ashley plaed an excellent match...

i sawe Jelena played.. she lostt... :( it was sad.. but a good match..

graham! :wavey: i kno u kidding.. :rolleyes: i went for 4days.. im still the same person! :rolleyes:

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:56 PM
Yeh, I saw the highlights from that game on Esport today and I have to say that someone is gonna have to play bloody brilliantly to beat JCF if he carries on playing like that.

I loooove Eurosport, except for this bloody giro d'italia (who wants to see cycling? :confused: :fiery: ) they show tennis all day long :bounce: complete coverage you could say :D

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:57 PM
hey! i will ALWAYS be mad at whommever beat my Daniela! lol

but u kno im kidding.. cause Ashley plaed an excellent match...

i sawe Jelena played.. she lostt... :( it was sad.. but a good match..

you saw jeca play as well? :eek: :drool: damn, I really envy you... :o

GrahamD
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:58 PM
graham! :wavey: i kno u kidding.. :rolleyes: i went for 4days.. im still the same person! :rolleyes:

Thank God for that! We wouldn't want you any other way! :kiss:

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:01 PM
you saw jeca play as well? :eek: :drool: damn, I really envy you... :o

i saw others.. but like i dont think it'll matter here at the Cocktail Party.. :rolleyes: hahahahaha

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:02 PM
Thank God for that! We wouldn't want you any other way! :kiss:

:kiss: still the same bratty bitchy lil girl you kno!

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:03 PM
anything matters, it's the CP here :bounce:

except for gorillas of course :devil: I heard one of those choked on the red sand at rolland garros :D MUAHAHAHHAA!!!

beauty_is_pink
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:05 PM

except for gorillas of course :devil: I heard one of those choked on the red sand at rolland garros :D MUAHAHAHHAA!!!
yeh.. i saw their matches.. hahaha :devil:

im glad one of them is knocked out.. but i was hoping it wasnt venus....

moogle san
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:09 PM
yeh.. i saw their matches.. hahaha :devil:

im glad one of them is knocked out.. but i was hoping it wasnt venus....

yep, both would be better :devil: we'll see... but I'm pretty sure amelie is going to choke... :rolleyes:

GrahamD
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:13 PM
Excuse me for a minute everyone!

Hello Ben :wavey:

alltennis69
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:22 PM

http://heroes.sanex.net/bouquets/22/photos_950.JPG

Damn, why do they have to crop out the feet in every picture.... :mad:
i am very curios to see what those delectable toes look like :drool:

chapel
Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:14 AM
hey, pinky! :wavey: glad to know you enjoyed your lil trip to paris..........but i'm surprised you didn't take advantage of the moment you're face to face with JC.........or are you keeping something from us? you didn't kidnap the guy did you?

beauty_is_pink
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:03 AM
hey, pinky! :wavey: glad to know you enjoyed your lil trip to paris..........but i'm surprised you didn't take advantage of the moment you're face to face with JC.........or are you keeping something from us? you didn't kidnap the guy did you?

what you all think im crazy?! :rolleyes: u kno i can still be grounded and 'normal'!

:angel: besides... marat is here... no problem! :drool:

fan22
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:04 AM
OK Pinky...here's my thank you note to keep this thread up on top of the list!!! ;)

...thanks for the report, look forward to seeing your article on the Sanex site...let us know.

keep giving Graham grief .... he needs to be kept in line sometimes

*smile*

I'm jealous of your trip.

beauty_is_pink
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:11 AM
OK Pinky...here's my thank you note to keep this thread up on top of the list!!! ;)

...thanks for the report, look forward to seeing your article on the Sanex site...let us know.

keep giving Graham grief .... he needs to be kept in line sometimes

*smile*

I'm jealous of your trip.

Thanks fan22 :wavey: thats pretty nice of u to say tht! i'll tell u as soon as i see my report on the Sanex site! but i finish my report jus now,... so u guys jus hafta wait! :rolleyes: :devil:

Go Daniela!!!
Love Ya :kiss:

¤CharlDa¤
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:28 AM

Sorry but I think this message was useless....Am I laughing at everyone because Jelena lost??? Lots of people seem to be a fan of hers here...I could have made rude comments for a lot of times on her...But I think it is useless...

Please respect others like you would lioke to be respected...

beauty_is_pink
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:38 AM
Sorry but I think this message was useless....Am I laughing at everyone because Jelena lost??? Lots of people seem to be a fan of hers here...I could have made rude comments for a lot of times on her...But I think it is useless...

moogie got burn!!! owww-iee!!!

but i understand CD :wavey: i kno everyne have otherfave players besides Daniela... but we all mean good we joking... but jus sometimes we get out of hand and forget about other's feelings... sorri...

moogle san
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:31 AM

errmmm... okay, you know I were just kidding :wavey:
However, please take my apology perhaps it was a little bit too harsh. I always forget that you are around... :p ;)
I was just so happy that one of them lost because they nearly always win. If they weren't that successful I wouldn't say a bad word against them :) It's nothing personal, I just can't stand them because of that. I always seem to be with players or teams who are struggling a bit - before they return to utter strength :D - so I have a little aversion to those alltime winners.
For example: FC Bayern Munich :fiery: (you don't wanna hear what I say about those...)
or Michael Schumacher http://mysmilies.creativesell.net/cwm/cwm/puke.gif

I was just a little bit out of my mind because finally one of them lost, same with capriati; she's out OUT OUT :devil: errrmm.... sorry in advance to all jen-fans :p ;)

GrahamD
Jun 3rd, 2003, 05:21 PM

CD- I understand your annoyance at Moogle's post for which he has apologised. I'm not saying either one of you is right or wrong but what I will say is that you should try to accept that this is Daniela's forum, not the Williams'. I know you are in a unique and unusual position of being a fan of both Daniela and Venus, and that it maybe difficult for you at times, but please understand that many of us here are not Williams' fans, and as such, there may be an element of wit that you do not agree with. As long as there is no intention to be offensive and that the spirit of the message is tongue in cheek, then I'm happy for that to continue within this forum, and I'm sure that was the case in this instance. I think using Jelena as a scapegoat for your own retribution is unwise and I seriously hope you don't consider that to be an option.

Graham

beauty_is_pink
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:26 AM
doooodooooodoooodooo :rolleyes:

snoop
Jun 4th, 2003, 08:45 AM
:wavey:
Hi Pinky. I read your RG article on tennisrulz. I can imagine what a great time you had :D Thanks a lot :)

FC Bayern Munich :fiery: (you don't wanna hear what I say about those...)

I hate them :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

beauty_is_pink
Jun 4th, 2003, 11:59 AM
:wavey:
Hi Pinky. I read your RG article on tennisrulz. I can imagine what a great time you had :D Thanks a lot :)

I hate them :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

:wavey: Thanks! i send my report to Stephane at SanexHeros already... so it'll be up soon i hope..

anyways.. yeh you guys can check out my report on TennisRulz... but the SanexHeros and TennisRulz report are both different tho... so... yah!