PDA

View Full Version : Channel 7's French Open coverage

SpikeyAidanm
May 31st, 2003, 11:30 AM
What do u reckon of it?

I think Channel Nine's 30 minute highlights were better than the entire 3 1/2 hours we get each night. Even with Kylie as host, the commentators are dull and boring and the matches they show are unexciting and worthless. Hope, we get to c some women's matches tonight :devil:

Aussie_Kim
Jun 3rd, 2003, 06:17 AM
I agree! Channel sevens coverage is pretty shit (sorry). They have shown a bit of Lleyton but I agree as far as their coverage is concerned women's doesn't exists neither does doubles. Also, the timeslot couldn't be any worse (11:30 at night, c'mon channel 7)
But anywaz, thats just my opinion, for what its worth ;)

ozfan44
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:22 AM
well considering its 11:30pm and fucking delayed (excuse my french) in wa im even more pissed off
considering woodbridge is doing well in mixed and molik and arthurs are into quaters and semis respectively you think we would get betta coverage

Aussie_Kim
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:45 AM
well considering its 11:30pm and fucking delayed (excuse my french) in wa im even more pissed off
considering woodbridge is doing well in mixed and molik and arthurs are into quaters and semis respectively you think we would get betta coverage

You'd think so but obviously channel 7 doesn't have our logic ;)
C'mon channel 7 get it together :mad: