PDA

View Full Version : Report 4 !!!

Kuti Kis&Monica
May 22nd, 2003, 10:49 PM
Hi everybody!
I'm very tired, after a long day who wasn't as exciting as i expected. In fact, not top female players came today except Mauresmo.
As usual, i'll begin by congratulate Rita :worship: :worship: What a wonderful match she played! Micki told me he was quite surprising how well she played today. Martina wasn't consistent enough on key points, and Rita succeeded a lots of drop shots. At the back of the court, i watched sometimes a little Camerin/Fauth: they're both great fighters, and it's obvious Evelyn would have deserve a better score at the end. Could not see Maria's match as it was on same time as Rita's match.
Unfortunately Jankovic didn't play her best tennis, but she wasn't far to manage her come back on the third. Well, she needs to be maybe a little bit more agressive on key points i think. Mirjana lost because could not maintain a regular tactic of play. Great shots, more fitter, but she's still playing like a junior. A part Momo, Patty, Eleni Daniilidou and Stevenson arrved today on the stadium. Nothing special about hers, i only saw Patty practicing, and it wasn't a good level. She seems frustrated. I watched the end of Marosi/czink, and i must say that Marosi improved a lot her serve, it was a real help. I was surprised to see her play at this good level.
That's what i can say about women. On the men's side, saw Coria, Sa( :bounce: ) took pics with them, talked a few minutes with André. Roger Federer arrived today too and practiced at the end of the day, he was really waited by journalists on his court! Michael Chang is here too, and it's a little bit sad to see how much people don't care about his farewell to the tournament. He's always alone. Agassi practiced with Kiefer. I watched Tipsarevic and he won :worship: :worship: He's planning to play on Saturday.
Sorry about this report which is less good than the others, but i'm really hoping for some top players (Lindsay,Jenny,Williams, Monica( :D ). )
I'll assist to the drawing lots, i'll know if Monica is really in :)
Stay tuned tomorrow for much infos!

CJ07
May 22nd, 2003, 11:36 PM
thanks, when will the draw be out New York Time?

jirobkk
May 23rd, 2003, 12:40 AM
Hello Kuti Kis&Monica :worship:

Thanks for a wonderful report as usual. :hearts:
Glad to know your favorite, Rita won the match. If my memory is correct she used to have the title on clay.

Enjoy the match.
Jiro :worship:

Kuti Kis&Monica
May 23rd, 2003, 04:11 AM
thanks, when will the draw be out New York Time?

It will be gin at 5.30AM New York Time