PDA

View Full Version : Sharky is away for a while... :)

~SunFlower~
May 17th, 2003, 02:38 AM
I will be gone tomorrow for two weeks on vacation. Bye guys, especially Eggy, Mark Newman, and my dear friend the cat :wavey: :kiss:

I will miss here and of course my devoted Maria Sharapova playing in RG cuz I have no internet access while I am away. :sad: :sad: So guys, keep rooting for all the Russian girls and have fun following up in RG.

Go girls! Kick some ass!! :devil: :bounce:

Jordan.
May 17th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Have fun! :wavey:

TheBoiledEgg
May 17th, 2003, 09:05 AM
Have fun on your vaction ;)
don't worry I'll keep you updated on Maria ;)

Good luck and have a safe journey :kiss: :kiss:

~SunFlower~
May 17th, 2003, 10:31 AM
Thanks Jordan and Eggy. :kiss: LOL!

I will be gone in one hour... :rolleyes: :wavey: I won't be able to read here anymore until I come back... :angel:

Have fun! :)

the cat
May 17th, 2003, 11:15 AM
Your vacation is a couple months earlier this year, Sharky.

And I am surprised that you are taking a vacation with the 2003 French Open on the horizon! :eek: Who is going to start threads about Maria Sharapova and post articles on her with you gone? :sad:

Have a great time on vacation, Sue! :wavey: :kiss:

Dava
May 17th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Have fun!!

the cat
May 24th, 2003, 01:35 PM
dava, Sharky must be having fun now that she knows Maria made it to the main draw! :bounce: But most importantly Sharky must be thrilled by the great amount of heart and fight Maria showed in her great comeback win yesterday. :D That win had to please Sharky so much. Now hopefully Sharky is relaxing on her vacation and working on her tan. ;) And Sharky's golden tan is every bit as glorious as the golden tans for Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournikova and the MinskLynx! :hearts: And that's saying alot! :cool:

the cat
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:14 PM
Sharky, you must be back from vacation by now. All nice and tan! :hearts: :drool: :lick: Let us know how the vacation went. And let us know what you think of Petrova's and Zvonareva's success at this years French Open. I think Nadia and Vera have made up for an otherwise terrible tournament for the Russians.