PDA

View Full Version : Disgusted Jen can't close out against any of the top 10!

jen2justine
May 16th, 2003, 02:36 PM
I don't know why she can't close out against any of the top 10 players. It's so frustrating being the Huge fan I am.[ I Don't understand?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Scorpion
May 16th, 2003, 03:03 PM
Umm.... It's such a shame for a 3 times GS Champion!!!

venusfan
May 16th, 2003, 05:34 PM
I think Jenn needs to realize that 2001 and the 1st month of 2002 were her glory days.. and can only capture that again if she works out and lose some of that babyfat.

JCAP
May 16th, 2003, 05:39 PM
Like Venus's glory's days arent over? All she does is loses to little sis these day's!
I diffently think if Jen can pull a win together over a top 10 she'll be on her way! RG gives me a good feeling!

thiskiss
May 16th, 2003, 10:12 PM
I am also a HUGE jenn fan and can't understand how much bad luck she has had recently. All she needs is that one BIG win and she won't be thinking about the streak of losing against the higher ranked opponent. Every tournament I have hope the breakthorugh will happen. I can now only hope this happens at the French, however I am not counting on it :sad: :sad: :sad:

CanadianBoy21
May 16th, 2003, 10:20 PM
no worries cao fans, she will be back. I know how u feel, I remember Serena having so much trouble in 2000 and 2001
2000 Us Open(Quarters losing to Davenport badly)
2001 AO (Quarters losing to Hingis after being up 5-3) :rolleyes:
2001 FO Querters(Losing to Jennifer, Serena looked way out of shape and Jen killed her in the third set, also Serena had problems with internet shopping :rolleyes: )
2001 Wimby Querters (Losing to Jen, not even want to be reminded)
As u can see, Serena changed all this, so can Jennifer.
:)
Go Jen!
Kill Lindsay next time, and Kim, and Amelie, but leave Serena alone and Venus ;)