PDA

View Full Version : Omg! 2 Berlin Sf Live On Tv With Comment Of Dominique Van Roost!

Hagar
May 10th, 2003, 11:08 AM
AWESOME. Kim and Justine on TV and Dominique giving comment.
On AB3, a channel I get here in Brussels. :D
Eat your heart out, people. :p

rhz
May 10th, 2003, 11:19 AM
you're so lucky!

Gunter
May 10th, 2003, 11:31 AM
I live also in Belgium and i don't have Brussels tv :(

tfannis
May 10th, 2003, 11:39 AM
AWESOME. Kim and Justine on TV and Dominique giving comment.
On AB3, a channel I get here in Brussels. :D
Eat your heart out, people. :p

I live near Brussels and I don't have AB3 :sad:...Any chance I have it but just don't know it? :confused:

Hagar
May 10th, 2003, 11:40 AM
I think you can only have this channel in Brussels or in Wallonia.

tfannis
May 10th, 2003, 11:43 AM
I think you can only have this channel in Brussels or in Wallonia.
Whaaa :sad: And I live LITERALY at 2 metres of Wallonia...If I only knew my neighbours :sad::o

Hagar
May 10th, 2003, 02:12 PM
I don't want to rub it too much in your faces but after the Kim-Jen thriller, the match Amélie-Justine is of BREATHTAKING quality. I simply have no words for this. Every point is a match on itself.

Karel
May 10th, 2003, 02:41 PM
CANVAS will show the final :bounce:

Steff_forever
May 10th, 2003, 02:47 PM
this is good for u

But how about Germans who wanna watch who makes it to the main German tournie-final: just desert, no station broadcasting the semis. omg :fiery: :mad: :sad: :mad: :fiery:

Hagar
May 10th, 2003, 02:49 PM
DaniDoki-addict, is DSF not broadcasting this?
Why are ARD or ZDF not broadcasting this; they did last year. Shame on them.

tfannis
May 10th, 2003, 03:41 PM
CANVAS will show the final :bounce:

:mad: It's about time they show something :mad:

Hagar...you DID rub that in our face ;):p:sad:

Come-on-kim
May 10th, 2003, 03:52 PM
I don't want to rub it too much in your faces but after the Kim-Jen thriller, the match Amélie-Justine is of BREATHTAKING quality. I simply have no words for this. Every point is a match on itself.
Kim and Jen match was also very good!!! That's most entertaining match I've seen lately!!

Steff_forever
May 10th, 2003, 04:43 PM
@ Hagar :

DSF has never showed womens' tennis beside Filderstadt ...

And ARD/ZDF have not been able to afford it anymore. So EuSport bought the rights. But on Saturday Eurosport always show cyclin/soccer/motorcycling etc. :fiery:

If Master Card doesn't come up as main-sponsor next year the German Open are history (in Steffi's homeland, omg :mad: :sad: )

Hagar
May 10th, 2003, 04:52 PM
@ Hagar :

DSF has never showed womens' tennis beside Filderstadt ...

And ARD/ZDF have not been able to afford it anymore. So EuSport bought the rights. But on Saturday Eurosport always show cyclin/soccer/motorcycling etc. :fiery:

If Master Card doesn't come up as main-sponsor next year the German Open are history (in Steffi's homeland, omg :mad: :sad: )

Too bad it is not on German TV because I liked this old guy, Hans-Jürgen Poma (or what was his name?). He seemed to like the Belgian girls a lot (said a 100 times: Kim Clijster, die sehr sympathische Belgierin :D ).

Steff_forever
May 10th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Hans-Jürgen Pohmann

he was one of Steff's mentors in the early 80s and a (then) good commentator ...

Steff_forever
May 10th, 2003, 07:33 PM
He also talked about Dominique Monamie always as a friendly and decent player.
That's why I like her and never forget her ;)

arn
May 10th, 2003, 07:38 PM
The quality of Dominique's comments are realy a lot better as the average commentator! Also in the 2 matches today she was great, supportive for the belgians but always objective :)

Hagar
May 11th, 2003, 10:32 AM
The quality of Dominique's comments are realy a lot better as the average commentator! Also in the 2 matches today she was great, supportive for the belgians but always objective :)

I second that. Dominique's comment is really to the point, intelligent and you always learn something from it. I think she would make a great coach.

Come-on-kim
May 11th, 2003, 06:40 PM
I second that. Dominique's comment is really to the point, intelligent and you always learn something from it. I think she would make a great coach.
yeah, but I think today she was for Justine :mad: