PDA

View Full Version : I know we All Hate ESPN But Take Heart...

CJ07
May 10th, 2003, 03:04 AM
Because in two weeks we get around 6 and a half hours of tennis every day for two weeks :)

CJ07
May 10th, 2003, 03:05 AM
oh and all the Americans will likely lose before the 3rd round and they can only show one Agassi match per day :o :p

1jackson2001
May 10th, 2003, 03:06 AM
you certainly didn't include Venus and Serena when you said all Americans, did you? ;)

Cariaoke
May 10th, 2003, 03:08 AM
because if you did... it's on! *pushes up sleeves*

poor James, Mardy, Andy, Robby, Jan-Michael and 'Dre. *sigh* clay is their kryptonite. *sigh*

CJ07
May 10th, 2003, 03:08 AM
oh well of course not

its not like we're going to see much womens tennis anyway

1jackson2001
May 10th, 2003, 03:12 AM
I dunno actually...they seemed to have the men's and women's coverage pretty evenly spread at the slams...as in amount of coverage. Of course, when both American men and American women are playing at the same time the men get the coverage...

If you look at the TV scheduling throughout the whole year tho, it seems to me more WTA events are covered than ATP events...

Rtael
May 10th, 2003, 03:18 AM
hehe...the week RG starts is my last week of school! :angel:

AjdeNate!
I just hope for a variety. I don't wanna see every Jen match. I don't wanna see every Williams' match. I hope they include coverage of Justine, Amelie, Kim, Monica, Jelena, Vera....etc.

Rtael
the week before RG starts actually...

maccardel
May 10th, 2003, 03:26 AM
I am not working for the next two months and will be home for RG and wimbledon, now if only I could go and see them live.

Rtael
May 10th, 2003, 03:29 AM
I am not working for the next two months and will be home for RG and wimbledon, now if only I could go and see them live.

Well, if your not working, I doubt you could afford it ya hobo! :angel:

CJ07
May 10th, 2003, 04:35 AM
ESPN definately shows more mens, to me anyway

while NBC and USA if i remember showed more Womens matches

but your right, it depends on the draw and when the american women/men play

i just think its rediculous that if Venus is playing on Center Court and Dickhead is playing on Suzzane Lenglen, they'd show that stupid guy getting beat up

You know V's match is only going to be 55 minutes anyway so why not just show that then show the other one? ;)

Venus Forever
May 10th, 2003, 04:48 PM
YEAH!! :bounce:

**preparing for taped / cut / slashed / boring men's matches / and all Agasssi all the time**

:rolleyes:

Don't get all excited, you know that is what we're going to see.

Warrior
May 10th, 2003, 05:13 PM
ESPN coverage sucks!:(

AjdeNate!
May 10th, 2003, 05:19 PM
ESPN definately shows more mens, to me anyway

while NBC and USA if i remember showed more Womens matches

but your right, it depends on the draw and when the american women/men play

i just think its rediculous that if Venus is playing on Center Court and Dickhead is playing on Suzzane Lenglen, they'd show that stupid guy getting beat up

You know V's match is only going to be 55 minutes anyway so why not just show that then show the other one? ;)
Please stop calling him that. It's not nice, and if I made fun of your favorites name you'd be mad. Thank you. :wavey:

angele87
May 10th, 2003, 07:44 PM
*sigh* I have ESPN coverage through TSN and it sucks... Unless you're a fan of american players and only american players then EPSN coverage pretty much sucks. Who wants to see Andre, Venus, Serena, etc... winning their first 4 matches 6-1 6-0 ( throw in another 6-1 for Agassi) when there are competitive matches going on on other courts :(