View Full Version : Horrible coincidence or Anna K read my post

Bezz
May 10th, 2003, 01:00 AM
I think Anna Kournikova read my post :eek:

Look at these, it cant be a coincidence can it??? :confused:

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/merron/030509.html

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=68827

plz tell me she did :bounce:

Its the stuff about the Bra towards the bottom of the page on ESPN and my post in WTA world.

Oizo
May 10th, 2003, 01:05 AM
Wow... :eek: You lucky guy. :D :wavey: ;) Id say she did read it. :cool:

auntie janie
May 10th, 2003, 01:11 AM
LOL, that is no coincidence! You've been caught! Too funny! :D:D:D:D:D

Yak
May 10th, 2003, 01:12 AM
I know :D When I've read the article, I was like :eek:!

hitman
May 10th, 2003, 01:22 AM
It means she thinks you have nothing better to do... :p Maybe you shouldnt be that happy. :o :p

annak_maratsgirl
May 10th, 2003, 01:26 AM
wowwwwwwwwww...you lucky!!!! i wish someday read something like this but "about" me...hehehe :D
so, do you guys think she uses to read our posts here????
;)

Bezz
May 10th, 2003, 01:27 AM
I am kinda happy :bounce: :bounce: -- but then it wasnt exactly encouragement i wrote. It says she laughed :cool: - I made Anna Kournikova laugh :drool:

I am gonna have to be extra nice from now on, just in case ;)

(it was only a joke- it does look like tissue :) --DR. Pepper advert

Linnie
May 10th, 2003, 01:34 AM
OMG! Too weird! :eek:

From now on I shall mind my P's and Q's :angel: ;)

spencercarlos
May 10th, 2003, 01:34 AM
all that i say is :eek:

Cariaoke
May 10th, 2003, 01:35 AM
wow, Anna reads wtaworld. :D

:wavey: Hi, Anna.

auntie janie
May 10th, 2003, 01:41 AM
Now we know she DID get the idea of hiring Harold Solomon from tennischick's suggestion posted here! ;)

WhatTheDeuce
May 10th, 2003, 01:43 AM
i dont get it....wheres the co-incidence???

Bezz
May 10th, 2003, 01:52 AM
Yu serious monicAnna??

The co-incidence would be that if wrote, it looked like Anna had stuffed her left breast after looking at a picture of her mid-shot and then later that day she was looking at a picture of her mid shot and said someone wrote about her padding her left breast- That would be coincidence if we were looking at different things cos they only sound so alike, but if she was looking at my post then it wouldnt. :)

WhatTheDeuce
May 10th, 2003, 01:56 AM
Yu serious monicAnna??

The co-incidence would be that if wrote, it looked like Anna had stuffed her left breast after looking at a picture of her mid-shot and then later that day she was looking at a picture of her mid shot and said someone wrote about her padding her left breast- That would be coincidence if we were looking at different things cos they only sound so alike, but if she was looking at my post then it wouldnt. :)
im still confused :confused: :o

where is this "anna" post???

Bezz
May 10th, 2003, 02:00 AM
There is no Anna post :) She just might have read mine :worship: -although if she is reading stuff on this site she might be posting under a different name :hearts:

Keith
May 10th, 2003, 02:03 AM
Very funny! I would bet that any player that reads these boards would not have very kind words about it, and then they would be mean to the fans.

Rtael
May 10th, 2003, 02:04 AM
monicAnna I hope English isn't your native language, cause your hella stupid =P

anyway...the first link is to an article about Anna that some guy wrote for ESPN after he had interviewed her and shit, and he was talking about she had been surfing the web and found a picture of ehr where someone had suggested her left bra look stuffed, and that was the same thing Bezza had posted not long before this article came out, so Bezza thinks anna may have read his/her post.... (btw that Anna article kinda made me an Anna fan ;)

Venus Forever
May 10th, 2003, 02:05 AM
LoL ... imagine.... :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi Anna!! :wavey:

Bezz
May 10th, 2003, 02:09 AM
Bezza = He -for future reference :) :wavey: (i am the gateway to Kournikova-make an orderly cue) :cool:

CJ07
May 10th, 2003, 02:13 AM
hey Anna!

WhatTheDeuce
May 10th, 2003, 02:16 AM
monicAnna I hope English isn't your native language, cause your hella stupid =P

anyway...the first link is to an article about Anna that some guy wrote for ESPN after he had interviewed her and shit, and he was talking about she had been surfing the web and found a picture of ehr where someone had suggested her left bra look stuffed, and that was the same thing Bezza had posted not long before this article came out, so Bezza thinks anna may have read his/her post.... (btw that Anna article kinda made me an Anna fan ;)
LOL! i was just confused ;)

:wavey: Rtael!

and welcome aboard! (dont negative rep me for this :p)

Steam
May 10th, 2003, 03:30 AM
That is odd although she could be talking about something else on the Enrique site. They always talk about her there and are even more vicious on her than I am on Enrique.

Leena
May 10th, 2003, 03:43 AM
I'm sorry... but I think she's talking about Enrique's site. :sad:

"Look at this," she says, going back to Enrique's site. "He broke the record!"

A little taste of the Sea Island culture.
She's talking about the record for the number of people logged on to her boyfriend's site at the same time. Ninety-nine lurkers and 80-something members.

To her coach, again. "Can you believe they are saying I wear a padded bra? Before they were saying my boobs were bigger because I was pregnant. Now it's a push-up bra. I'm 21. Maybe I'm just growing."

tennischick
May 10th, 2003, 03:49 AM
Now we know she DID get the idea of hiring Harold Solomon from tennischick's suggestion posted here! ;)
ha ha! yes Janie, i hope the Padded One knows that she owes me a 10% finder's fee! :p she'd better pay up or i give her no more free career suggestions! ;)

decemberlove
May 10th, 2003, 04:14 AM
Then Anna bursts out laughing. She's looking at a photo of herself in mid-swing.

"What's so funny?"

"They are writing in this chat room, 'Have you seen how she pads the left side of her bra?' Can you believe that? Like I'm going to worry about that when I'm playing."

She pauses. "Can you imagine how uncomfortable it would be to wear a padded bra on the court for 2 hours?"

Sort of.

"You read that stuff?"

"I'm just killing time. I can't believe these people have nothing better to do."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harold, her coach, approaches. The Frazier match, the one before Anna's, is dragging on. Anna and I sit, side by side, on our computers, her surfing, me watching and writing.

"Look at this," she says, going back to Enrique's site. "He broke the record!"

its about these boards. the fans at ei's boards seem pretty clueless about the padded bra comments... none of them recall anything being said about it. ha they seemed pretty pissed off as well, cos they thought she was talkig about them.

Rocketta
May 10th, 2003, 04:31 AM
LOL, that's a riot!

Hi Anna! :wavey: You know you wear padded bras! :p

F-R-E-A-K
May 10th, 2003, 04:53 AM
lol hahaha freaky!

ys
May 10th, 2003, 05:02 AM
It's the Net, she could be one of us..:)

Brian Stewart
May 10th, 2003, 06:25 AM
It's not coincidence, it's irony! Bezza made a remark suggesting Anna's bra might be padded, yet it was Bezza who was "busted". :)

The picture, the remark about the left cup, the comment about the padded bra, all were in the thread.
I'm not totally surprised. Players used to drop by the old Sanex boards and their predecessors. There was even a pic once of a player surfing the web, and on the computer screen was the SanexWTA message board. Since this site has become it's de facto replacement, it's a reasonable assumption that some players came along too.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I have constantly said that Anna has the game to get back in the top 10. :)

Hi Anna! Keep working, and you'll get back up the rankings. Your situation is similar to what Chanda went through at about that age. Ask her about it when you next play doubles together. (*hint hint*) :)

Anna reads us. Wertheim "borrows" from us. Many topics first broached here quickly become talking points within the tennis world. It's like we're.... important.

Rtael
May 10th, 2003, 06:29 AM
Totally...were more important then the WTA, cause they get all their ideas from us! (they just only use our BAD ideas...)

SerialKiller#69
May 10th, 2003, 09:54 AM
lol

auntie janie
May 10th, 2003, 12:25 PM
I wonder how many other players discuss their still-growing breasts and the discomfort of padded bras with their coaches? :D:D:D:D:D

tenn_ace
May 10th, 2003, 01:06 PM
well, then Anna knows who are her 2 biggest defenders here... :)

gorecki
May 10th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Anna reads us. Wertheim "borrows" from us. Many topics first broached here quickly become talking points within the tennis world. It's like we're.... important.

hehehe!

Anna :p :wavey: ;)

Experimentee
May 10th, 2003, 02:20 PM
wow we're actually known to tennis players :eek:

WhatTheDeuce
May 10th, 2003, 02:33 PM
I wonder how many other players discuss their still-growing breasts and the discomfort of padded bras with their coaches? :D:D:D:D:D
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

probably only anna, god anna is way too funny LOL

CanadianBoy21
May 10th, 2003, 03:20 PM
there is probably more top 100 players posting regularly than we 'regular' people are posting.
they show their real bitchy side once they come here.

Steam
May 10th, 2003, 05:31 PM

How about the players like Meghann Shaughnessy who are sleeping with their coaches? She's been with that guy for years.

Whoops, looks like another one of your jabs at Anna blew right up in your face. Better luck next time.

auntie janie
May 10th, 2003, 05:33 PM
Whoops, looks like another one of your jabs at Anna blew right up in your face. Better luck next time.

LOL, my face is fine, thanks. :kiss:

tennischick
May 10th, 2003, 05:39 PM
all within earshot and eyeshot of a journalist!! :eek:

tennishotarod
May 11th, 2003, 12:45 PM
[b] She's talking about the record for the number of people logged on to her boyfriend's site at the same time. Ninety-nine lurkers and 80-something members.

To her coach, again. "Can you believe they are saying I wear a padded bra? Before they were saying my boobs were bigger because I was pregnant. Now it's a push-up bra. I'm 21. Maybe I'm just growing." [b/]

How do u know for sure that anna's referring to wtaworld.com... she mentioned that it was enrique's site, not this one...