PDA

View Full Version : Any news on Cho?

Yak
May 9th, 2003, 09:52 PM
I've rewatch her match against Seles at last year's Open and what a fighter!!! But I've realized that it's been a while since I've seen her in a WTA or ITF draw? What's up with her? Is she injured?

King Lindsay
May 9th, 2003, 09:57 PM
How in the world could you miss her? She's had great success so far this year, busting right through to the top 50.

however, her last match was in Charleston, and she got drilled by Maureen drake. She may have suffered some sort of injury there, I don't recall. But she hasn't played since. Either she's hurt, or she doesn't like the clay season too much.

Yak
May 9th, 2003, 09:59 PM
How in the world could you miss her? She's had great success so far this year, busting right through to the top 50.

however, her last match was in Charleston, and she got drilled by Maureen drake. She may have suffered some sort of injury there, I don't recall. But she hasn't played since. Either she's hurt, or she doesn't like the clay season too much.

Thanks and :o at myself... I was cheering for Maureen in that match and I was :eek: when she won!

CC
May 9th, 2003, 10:21 PM
The Notorious C.H.O.?