PDA

View Full Version : question on eurosport channel

Siromist
May 9th, 2003, 02:41 PM
can you tell me guys about eurosport channel in your countries??? does it cover the tennis matches???
for example here in Greece, i knew that the match starts at noon 12 o'clock with Jennifer Capriati but eurosport started to show tennis 2 hours later at 2 o'clock the match between Clijsters and Hantuchova.
I want to ask you guys: did the same thing has happened to you??? or it seems to be a problem with my Greek eurosport provider??????

and something else:
can anyone tell me ALL about tennis ??? i want to know everything!!!
1)how many tournaments are there?
2) what categories???
3) how the girls are getting qualified for each tournament??
4)how many matches of a tournament take place each day?? and what time?
5)are all these matches at the same court???

Please answer

vaiva
May 9th, 2003, 04:05 PM
can you tell me guys about eurosport channel in your countries??? does it cover the tennis matches???
for example here in Greece, i knew that the match starts at noon 12 o'clock with Jennifer Capriati but eurosport started to show tennis 2 hours later at 2 o'clock the match between Clijsters and Hantuchova.
I want to ask you guys: did the same thing has happened to you??? or it seems to be a problem with my Greek eurosport provider??????

No, it was ok with me. Maybe you forgot to do your homework and were punished for that?

and something else:
can anyone tell me ALL about tennis ??? i want to know everything!!!
1)how many tournaments are there?
2) what categories???
3) how the girls are getting qualified for each tournament??
4)how many matches of a tournament take place each day?? and what time?
5)are all these matches at the same court???

Please answer

Tennis is a beautiful game. That's all you need to know

1) 4
2) A, B, C and D
3) depends on the tournament, for A - who has more rackets, for B - who has shortest skirt, C - best looking, D - don't remember
4) 8 - 4 in the morning and 4 at night, the same on the day of finals
5) yes, and if they start too late (if any girl oversleeps, they play doubles instead and every girl on the winning team progresses to the next round).

Siromist
May 9th, 2003, 04:20 PM
you are sick!!!!
can anyone answers me seriously?

Dava
May 9th, 2003, 11:22 PM
1)60 tournaments on the WTA tour
2) 5 diffrent tiers of tournament, with lower level events on ITF tour, and higher level events in the Grand Slams
3) the least is 16 but it can be but too 128
4)Depends, in a WTA event about 8 in a GS 64. Matches usally start at 11.00 Am local time
5)No there are diffrent surfaces. grass, clay and Hard are the main ones.

Siromist
May 10th, 2003, 07:41 AM
1)60 tournaments on the WTA tour
2) 5 diffrent tiers of tournament, with lower level events on ITF tour, and higher level events in the Grand Slams
3) the least is 16 but it can be but too 128
4)Depends, in a WTA event about 8 in a GS 64. Matches usally start at 11.00 Am local time
5)No there are diffrent surfaces. grass, clay and Hard are the main ones.

well let's say that they are 128. the tournament starts on monday.how many will matches will take place on monday?how many on tuesday and so on... ... which day the 16 girls are finalized?