PDA

View Full Version : I cant believe I am about to say this...

Cam'ron Giles
May 9th, 2003, 01:16 AM
But I really want the Capster to win Berlin... :eek:

Keith
May 9th, 2003, 01:17 AM
Or do u just want rep points?! JK.....

That is cool, I want her to win it, too!

Jericho
May 9th, 2003, 01:26 AM
i want the winner of the zvonareva/henin match to win

ys
May 9th, 2003, 01:39 AM
Very simple..

He wants it because Capriati is no thrat to Venus in terms of rankings.. Henin, and especially Kim are ..

waca_jnr
May 9th, 2003, 01:43 AM
hey i know this is the wrong forum 4 this kind of question but does ne body know how to get int othe player sites here now because i cant seem to find a link now that the sanex heros banner is at the top of the page can somebody plz help me

vs1
May 9th, 2003, 01:43 AM
Very simple..

He wants it because Capriati is no thrat to Venus in terms of rankings.. Henin, and especially Kim are ..

If that's the case, then there's an assortment of other choices as well..including Vera, Amelie and Daniela.

Maybe he is really cheering Jenn on. That's a definitely possibility!

Venus Forever
May 9th, 2003, 01:44 AM
I know it's a long shotm but I want Iroda to win it.

Go IRODA!! :bounce: :hearts:

Cariaoke
May 9th, 2003, 01:45 AM
:rolleyes:

anyway, I'm this close to changing my av to Jen. :) She looks so in form and ready to kick some ass. too bad I won't SEE any of the matches where Jen is playing out of her mind. gotdamn tennis channel/dish network. :rolleyes:

if she and Kim make it to the SF's, I want that winner to win the whole thing. there, that's fair. :D

tennnisfannn
May 9th, 2003, 01:46 AM
Personally I am dying for a Kim/ Jen semi, God knows it has been long enough. I imagine jen will play Kim like she plays Serena and in the end, it will be a point here or there that will make the difference. I will support the winner of that semi. If jen wins Berlin, then RG will be very interesting indeed. The combination of jen and big confidence can be lethal. ;)

Jericho
May 9th, 2003, 01:49 AM
Personally I am dying for a Kim/ Jen semi, God knows it has been long enough. I imgine jen will play Kim like she plays Serena and in the end, it will be a point here or there that will makew the difference. I will support the winner of that semi. If jen wins Berlin, then RG will be very interesting indeed. The combination of jen and big confidence can be lethal. ;)

yeah this years french will be really exciting

Cam'ron Giles
May 9th, 2003, 02:50 AM
Very simple..

No, thats not the reason but now that you mentioned it...mmmm... :devil:

I want Jen to win cause an inform Jen with a big win going into RG will be VERY interesting and would really shake things up... :devil:

However, come Rome and RG, all bets are off... :kiss:

Cam'ron Giles
May 9th, 2003, 02:54 AM
Besides, How can JHH be a threat to Venus's #2 seed? She is the defending champ in Berlin, defending runner up in Rome...how can she catch Venus??????...:confused:

tennischick
May 9th, 2003, 03:45 AM
it's easy to support a player when her winning or losing doesn't make a diff as far as your faves are concerned...:p

hey TopShotta: i just had my first taste of escoveitch fish. it was delish! :lick:

maccardel
May 9th, 2003, 04:59 AM
I hope that Amelie wins this one to be one of the few to win back to back titles. I kinda wish it'll be a Jen and Amelie final. I think they deserve a rematch after that great USopen quarterfinal last year. That I think will be the match of the tourney cos we all know that Jen don't forget so easily and Amelie don't back down from a challenge plus Amelie knows how to get Jen mad during play.

Jakeev
May 9th, 2003, 07:22 AM
But I really want the Capster to win Berlin... :eek:

The paramedics almost had to carry me out in a stretcher........but somehow I revived after passing out........

tennisIlove09
May 9th, 2003, 07:38 AM
I have always liked Jennifer. In 2001 I had SO much respect for. Although, I dislike how she behaves on court at times, I still root for her.

GO JEN!!!!!

SerialKiller#69
May 9th, 2003, 12:23 PM
go Henin!

Cam'ron Giles
May 9th, 2003, 12:33 PM
it's easy to support a player when her winning or losing doesn't make a diff as far as your faves are concerned...:p

hey TopShotta: i just had my first taste of escoveitch fish. it was delish! :lick:

Mmmmm, gimme some...or maybe you can come over and Shotta will make you some...and then give you some ;)

tennischick
May 9th, 2003, 12:41 PM
the Shotta is a Cooka now? :eek:

if you can seriously make this, please PM me the recipe. i loved that stuff. :lick: Jamaican fish cuisine has got to be the best i have ever tasted.

Venus Forever
May 9th, 2003, 06:38 PM
With Iroda out, I want a Jen vs. Justine final, with Justine winning.

Go JUSTINE!! :bounce: :bounce:

jenny161185
May 9th, 2003, 06:53 PM
Cool that you want JEN to win I really hope she does though if she can get by clijsters the final is going to be just as hard if not harder - two v experienced clay courters coming off titles but ofcourse Jen can do it she's a fighter

Diya
May 9th, 2003, 07:10 PM
.....any yeah it was we NonWilliams fans who were supposed to be "pathetic" because we "root" for ANY player who plays the Williams .

Lol .....Some of the Williams fans are definitely scared of Kim .....RG is going to be fun with the Williamses defending sooooo many points while the Belgians have almost nothing to defend .

turt
May 9th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Besides, How can JHH be a threat to Venus's #2 seed? She is the defending champ in Berlin, defending runner up in Rome...how can she catch Venus??????...:confused:
Well, talking about the #2 spot in the RANKING (or #2 seed at Wimby), in case you didn't notice, Venus has finalist points to defend at RG whereas Justine has 1st round loss to defend...

So that's where she should (will ;) ) catch her!

Dawn Marie
May 9th, 2003, 08:39 PM
For one I want Venus to win a slam. She's been there and done the #1 rank thingy. She'll get it back.

I want Justine or either Amelie to win Berlin. It's time Justine wins a title that Kim has entered. So go Momo and Go Juju! Beat down Jen and Kim.

shap_half
May 9th, 2003, 08:59 PM
For one I want Venus to win a slam. She's been there and done the #1 rank thingy. She'll get it back.

I want Justine or either Amelie to win Berlin. It's time Justine wins a title that Kim has entered. So go Momo and Go Juju! Beat down Jen and Kim.

Justine has won a title Kim has entered: Berlin 2002. Justine defeated Kim in the Semis I think.

DEETHELICK
May 9th, 2003, 09:00 PM
I want Jennifer to win too, both as a fan and to see her rise again!! :)

Go Jen!!!!!!!!!!