PDA

View Full Version : [2]]Justine Henin-Hardenne vs. Vera Zvonareva, who will win??

ns_Henin
May 8th, 2003, 04:35 PM
OMG it's very exciting because Vera is on her winning streak and Justine is fiery to defend her title :) They never played before, so the probability is 50:50. It wont surprised me if Vera knocked out Justine tomorrow because Vera is a very good clay-courter but I think Justine will win in straight sets because she's the queen of the clay :devil: See u tomorrow :)

fleemkeģ
May 8th, 2003, 04:36 PM
Justine 6-4 6-4 :worship: She played well today :D

Jordan.
May 8th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Vera in 3 :angel:

ns_Henin
May 8th, 2003, 04:42 PM
1 message to Vera: Dont beat Justine because I really, really want to see Justine-Amelie SF match ;) Anyway good luck Justine :kiss:

Astro Jetson
May 8th, 2003, 04:45 PM
I'm nervous about this one, but that doesn't mean anything because I also thought Patty was going to be hard to defeat. I don't know why, but I always think Justine is going to loose. And yeah, I know she is in the top 5, but you never know with Justine. It's a bit like a safety net, so I can only be surprised in a good way. ;)
But still Vera is winning against some very good players recently, so I'm gonna go with Vera. :eek:

ns_Henin
May 8th, 2003, 04:57 PM
So u have a doubt in Justine? Yeah sometimes i feel affraid of her game, sometimes i have a negative thinking about her, but now she found her mental strength :) Dont worry be happy ;)

per4ever
May 8th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Juju in two :)

Dava
May 8th, 2003, 10:55 PM
My heart says Vera but my head says Justine.

treufreund
May 8th, 2003, 11:14 PM
My heart only says JUSTINE! :hearts:

Berlin_Calling
May 8th, 2003, 11:56 PM
Justine in two :hearts::kiss:

iLUVTBJ
May 9th, 2003, 12:12 AM
1 message to Vera: Dont beat Justine because I really, really want to see Justine-Amelie SF match ;) Anyway good luck Justine :kiss:

This is exactly what I am thinking.... Although I love Vera and want to see her doing better and better on the tour!!! :)

LeonHart
May 9th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Vera in 3 i hope :D

rikvanlooy
May 9th, 2003, 10:27 AM
Vera doesn't stand a chance. She has to play the best player on clay.

Justine has now so much confidence on clay that she even thinks she can beat Kim (h2h 2-9 for Kim, including the two non-official matches).

rikvanlooy
May 9th, 2003, 10:29 AM
Daniela 'Anorexia Nervosa' has more chances of winning against Kim than Vera has got of winning against Justine.