PDA

View Full Version : Request

Flatstat
May 7th, 2003, 11:03 AM
Hi.

Does anyone have the Rankings for the last 52 weeks broken down into a week by week basis in Excel or something similar that they could send me? I would appreciate it if any one does.

Flatstat
May 7th, 2003, 09:52 PM
anyone?

geewhiz
May 7th, 2003, 10:12 PM
I think Aloysius (http://www.wtaworld.com/member.php?userid=20) does something with them in .pdf format although I don't know if they keep them all. Sorry to put Aloysius on the line. Otherwise you could try asking the WTAtour people.

Flatstat
May 7th, 2003, 10:43 PM
Thank you :)

Flatstat
May 7th, 2003, 10:48 PM
That poster has not posted in 4 months :sad:

Anyone else? please :)

geewhiz
May 7th, 2003, 11:48 PM
Oh dear. In which case I can only suggest that you email the people at WTAtour.com and ask them

Flatstat
May 7th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Will try that :)

Flatstat
May 7th, 2003, 11:57 PM
Do they have a E-mail address?

There doesn't appear to be one on there website :eek:

geewhiz
May 8th, 2003, 12:15 AM
hmmm... perhaps
Webmaster@fans.wtatour.com
would get to them eventually?

Flatstat
May 8th, 2003, 04:49 AM
I doubt it as it only concerns the look of the site :sad:

Amazing that there so many members on this board and only 1 has bothered to help out in anyway :o

geewhiz
May 8th, 2003, 09:19 AM
I doubt it as it only concerns the look of the site :sad:

True, but they might be able to pass it on to someone, afterall, they have to get their stats from somewhere... Although, now I think of it, they probably wouldn't :rolleyes:

Amazing that there so many members on this board and only 1 has bothered to help out in anyway :o

Clearly I am farandaway the nicest person here, but then I always knew that! :angel:

Flatstat
May 8th, 2003, 11:36 AM
Clearly I am farandaway the nicest person here, but then I always knew that! :angel:

I gave you some rep points. I'm not sure if it is meant to be used in that manner, but you helped me so I thought you deserved it :)