PDA

View Full Version : Although Babsi lost today, there are many positive things in the match...

Dava
May 6th, 2003, 06:54 PM
She was agressive never backed off, and was always going for winners and not compramising to Hantuchova. Even though Dani was injured *cough* Babsi still played above her self. If she can continue this form throughout the clay season she should be back on the road to victory!! :bounce:

The Guilty
May 6th, 2003, 07:03 PM
I think so :)

She had so many chances to win that third set, but I'm already happy that she won a match and that she seems to be back in shape.

TatiAnnahølic
May 6th, 2003, 07:22 PM
She played very well :) Vamos Babsi!! :D

Xian
May 6th, 2003, 08:11 PM
hm Babsi looks a little bit fat but maybe thats only cause she played versus Dani :angel:

jrm
May 6th, 2003, 08:36 PM
Xian, i also have notice Barbara looked rounder (not fat). Still with Daniele in not very impressive form Barbara should have won this

GrahamD
May 6th, 2003, 09:00 PM
Xian, i also have notice Barbara looked rounder (not fat). Still with Daniele in not very impressive form Barbara should have won this

I think Dani was there for the taking after Babsi led 2-0 in the third but she failed to take advantage of an out-of-form Dani who was also suffering with a knee injury. Much :worship: must go to Dani after this battling win but if I were a Schett fan, I would be concerned that she did not make the most of a promising position.

Bezz
May 6th, 2003, 09:44 PM
apparantly dani only knocked her knee when she swang for the ball-it shouldnt be too serious-maybe a bit of a bruise.

Martian Martin
May 7th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Definitely agree about Babsi, I was really proud of the way she battled today and if she can keep playing like that, then she could have a good next few weeks on the clay at least :) Although both players are real faves of mine, I wanted Babsi to win, she needed the win and ranking points more, but at least with the way she played, she can take a lot of confidence from it.

I just hope Dani is ok to play her next match.