PDA

View Full Version : I just got a pass for RG!!!

fresh2flash
May 6th, 2003, 07:03 PM
So it came to life. I`m going there for the 2nd time. But this time I won`t be working for a paper, just for magazines, so I`ll have enough time to write small reports about what I`ll see. I plan to talk to all the girls during the first days, so... :)

TheBoiledEgg
May 6th, 2003, 07:35 PM
good luck fresh :)
lucky you :)
give us the latest goss :)

bubble
May 7th, 2003, 12:27 AM
wow, good for you fresh...

Looking forward to your reports... ;)

Jordan.
May 7th, 2003, 02:51 AM
Cool :)

ys
May 7th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Good for you..

Jordan.
May 7th, 2003, 05:24 AM
I cant wait to hear all your reports on Vera! ;)

King Aaron
May 7th, 2003, 02:33 PM
Nice. :D

vaiva
May 7th, 2003, 02:49 PM
*jealous*

Keep us unfortunate updated, will you fresh2flash ;)

AKTW
May 7th, 2003, 06:42 PM
You are so lucky! :)
Don't forget to report. :)

DEETHELICK
May 7th, 2003, 07:03 PM
That's great!! :)

Have a great time, enjoy yourself and enjoy the Parisian culture!! Hopefully the weather stays good!

And please talk to Elena D!! Make her understand the usefulness of a coach and a better serve! ;)

the cat
May 7th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Have fun Fresh! :D

Freshy, who is your favorite tennis player? I bet it's Elena Dementieva.

fresh2flash
May 7th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Have fun Fresh! :D

Thanks, Cat. :) Merci tout le monde!

Freshy, who is your favorite tennis player? I bet it's Elena Dementieva.

You need not bet. Just look in the thread "Your favourite Russian players" ;) Of course it's Alyona. I'm just afraid I won't get my laptop connected to the Internet. So I'll have to use the public one. :( That is not convenient.

Leena
May 7th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Don't stalk Ms. Bovina. :)

cyclone7
May 8th, 2003, 08:18 AM
I'm just afraid I won't get my laptop connected to the Internet. So I'll have to use the public one. :( That is not convenient.

He-he. Then you'll say "there are no public computers connected to the internet at Roland Garros" and go drinking, drinking, drinking... ;) Or rather you'll first go drinking and then find no computers. :cool:

Kuti Kis&Monica
May 8th, 2003, 09:05 AM
I got one too :) but only for the Qualies' week. Me and some friends are creating a new mag in France, but it's not easy at all when you're beginning without an official Press Card, i'll got it after the first issue :D
Of course, i'll post reports during this qualies'week, but also during the 2 others as i got tickets

fresh2flash
May 8th, 2003, 01:18 PM
Don't stalk Ms. Bovina. :)

No promise :angel:

auntie janie
May 12th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Oh, what fun! Have a great time, fresh! I look forward to reading your reports! :)

fresh2flash
May 25th, 2003, 09:44 AM
I leave for Paris in 1 hour. :D I never felt that excited since I forgot when. :)

bubble
May 25th, 2003, 10:46 AM
have fun and update us often! :)

fresh2flash
May 25th, 2003, 10:49 AM
Ok :)

DEETHELICK
May 25th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Have a great time and encourage our Alyona :)

the cat
May 26th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Fresh, why did you leave for the French Open only one day before it starts? Now you're going to be suffering from jet lag! ;)

DEETHELICK
May 26th, 2003, 08:17 PM
I wonder how Fresh is getting on? :)

Hope he is having a great time!!

Could you please suggest to Elena to have shoulder therapy to ease her pain, like what Clijsters has been doing (such as strengthening exercises etc) in order to help her move forward in her game.

Enjoy the weather, its gona be hot! :)

fresh2flash
Mar 20th, 2004, 07:27 PM
I just got a pass for Roland Garros. Again. :) I`m almost sure I will go there so if anyone wants to ask something one of the Russian girls he can use me as a medium. Everybody`s welcome. :)

goldenlox
Mar 20th, 2004, 07:39 PM
What happened last year? Nadia and Vera had huge wins there, did you talk to them afterwards?

Did Nastya and Elena D. talk about their results at RG?

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 20th, 2004, 08:06 PM
have fun Gleb :)
lucky again :)

fresh2flash
Mar 20th, 2004, 08:25 PM
What happened last year? Nadia and Vera had huge wins there, did you talk to them afterwards?

Vera promised to win it this year. Hope she was serious. ;)

Thanks, Eggy! :wavey:

the cat
Mar 20th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Fresh, maybe you can ask the Russina's if anyone besides Petrova is planning on having a good serve? ;) While the Russina's are good tennis players their service problems as a country are unbelievable! :eek:

cool_olga
Mar 20th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Wow, that't incredible to have press pass for RG :) Congratz Fresh!! :yeah:
Have fun there!

moo_ont
Mar 20th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Wow...that's great for you. And, thanks so much Fresh for your kind offer :D. I would like you to ask Elena Dementieva if she will play Pilot Pen after the Olympic cuz I plan on going to see US. Open. If she will play there as well, I will probably attend both tournaments. Please wish her and other Russian girls best luck in Roland Garros.

- L i n a -
Mar 20th, 2004, 10:14 PM
Tell Princess Masha that I don't like her.

bubble
Mar 21st, 2004, 01:51 AM
Hope you will update us with short reports when you are there :)

Matthew_Laker
Mar 21st, 2004, 02:15 AM
cool i am so excited for you :)

fresh2flash
Mar 21st, 2004, 12:25 PM
Fresh, maybe you can ask the Russina's if anyone besides Petrova is planning on having a good serve? ;) While the Russina's are good tennis players their service problems as a country are unbelievable! :eek:Cat, I don't think they have an answer for that sort of question. What answer do you want to hear? ;)

I would like you to ask Elena Dementieva if she will play Pilot Pen after the Olympic cuz I plan on going to see US. Open. If she will play there as well, I will probably attend both tournaments.
I think by that time she won't be sure about it. Players usually have a confirmed schedule up to 5-6 weeks. But I ask her about this of course. :)

Hope you will update us with short reports when you are there :)

That's a must. :)

P.S. OMG I got so many reputation pointa for this thread. :eek: Thanks guys! :worship:

Mathijs
Mar 21st, 2004, 01:47 PM
Lucky you, have fun in Paris!! :D

moo_ont
Mar 21st, 2004, 02:43 PM
I think by that time she won't be sure about it. Players usually have a confirmed schedule up to 5-6 weeks. But I ask her about this of course. :)
Thanks again Fresh :worship:. I just wanna know her tentative plan. If at that tme, she thinks she may play there, I will try to be available for both tournaments.
Have fun in Paris. :wavey:

King Aaron
Mar 21st, 2004, 03:58 PM
Have fun there again! :) :D Please ask Masha K about........I don't know anything lol. :o

the cat
Mar 21st, 2004, 08:50 PM
Fresh, I want to hear that the Russina's are working hard on their service games because as a group they don't serve well and need to make improvements in their serves.

Fresh, don't Frech kiss anyone I wouldn't in Paris! :kiss: ;)

Udachi Gleb! :D

Moo, Elena always plays New Haven. She likes it there.

moo_ont
Mar 21st, 2004, 09:21 PM
Moo, Elena always plays New Haven. She likes it there.
Thanks cat. :)

My thought is that Elena may not play Pilot Pen because she will play USO after that. And, she will defend her titles at Bali and Beijing (Shanghai last year). But, if she plays, I will probably get to see her there.

vaiva
Mar 21st, 2004, 10:53 PM
Have fun, fresh!

the cat
Mar 24th, 2004, 01:37 AM
moo, I expect Elena to play New Haven. But it would be wise if she didn't. I think a week off before the U.S. Open would be a good scheduling move on her part. Elena played too much tennis before and after the U.S. Open last year. And I don't want her to make that same mistake again this year.

moo_ont
Mar 24th, 2004, 01:54 AM
Thanks the cat. But, I won't mind if Elena doesn't play there. I will get to see her at USO anyway ;).