PDA

View Full Version : Don't give up!!!

xcrtbckhnd
May 5th, 2003, 12:00 AM
I know that things look pretty bad right now for Iva, but let's remain hopeful that good things will come her way soon. 1st round vs. Meghann Shaughnessy in Berlin is rather crappy, but I think Iva could possibly pull this one out! Perhaps I am crazy, but you never know! Iva has certainly produced more unexpected results than this one would be. She is also guaranteed a place in the main draw in Rome, so perhaps she has chances there too. As long is she is happy and healthy, then I'll be happy to continue supporting our girl. Good luck IVA!!!!
:bounce: :kiss: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :bounce:
:kiss: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss:
:hearts:

croat123
May 5th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Ajmo Iva! We Still Believe In You!!!! Beat Shaughnessy!!!!

TS
May 5th, 2003, 03:56 PM
I've been with her for 10 years I'm not going anywhere ;) :o

xcrtbckhnd
May 7th, 2003, 01:21 AM
Well, at least it was a competitive match! It's nice to know Iva's Divas are still here!!! Good luck in Rome IVA!!!! I sense that if Iva loses early there, she will do something special at RG!!! Let's hope!!!

croat123
May 7th, 2003, 01:23 AM
AJMO IVA! She only lost serve once against Shaughnessy and had more opportunities to break. She was simply unlucky. I sense that Iva will soon start another winning streak and at least re-enter the top 30.

xcrtbckhnd
May 7th, 2003, 03:16 AM
I hope you are right!!! Her ranking is far too low right now for her talent!!! Conquer ROME!!!

TS
May 7th, 2003, 03:29 AM
Yeah good performance there :) But still....a win would've been nice.

Your right, her rank is way too low. Hasn't been this low in over 2 years....but the major point defending is out of the way now, so the only way is up now :D