PDA

View Full Version : Berlin tournament to celebrate Aranxa Sanchez Vicario on CC Wednesday !

ChrisGermany
May 2nd, 2003, 11:35 AM
There´ll be a special tournament farewell with Arantxa on court between matches - tears guaranteed !

abs
May 2nd, 2003, 02:12 PM
we love you arantxa

marsha
May 2nd, 2003, 07:01 PM
Please anyone who attends this -- give Arantxa a nice kiss on the cheeks (well, both cheeks -- let's be European!) for me! :) :) :)

wave
May 5th, 2003, 02:42 PM
I really like the idea of Arantxa getting honoured in different countries :)

Any photos? Please! :kiss:

marsha
May 6th, 2003, 01:09 AM
Yes, anyone who will take photos of this ceremony "we" [me and wave-?? :)] will pay you for the film and postage!!! :) :) :)

ptkten
May 6th, 2003, 01:21 AM
Congrats Arantxa...glad she's getting the recognition she deserves!

korben
May 6th, 2003, 10:28 PM
Hopefully Eurosport shows it. Ceremony takes place after Dokic - Weingärtner match

HotSpot
May 7th, 2003, 04:05 AM
like to see her pict..please....

wave
May 7th, 2003, 11:56 AM
Hi Marsha!

thanks for including me into the payers list... ;)

I first thought about having the photos posted here in this thread. But I'm sure that you have more experience with receiving photos from others, so if that's the only way, why not...
Since I'm from Swabia (southern part of Germany) and we are called very close fisted I'm allowed to say that I will only pay for really good photos... ;) :angel:

:wavey:

We Arantxa fans would really appreciate if the audience would give her the big applause that she deserves for her career achievements, for her social and sports charity work and just for the way she is.

Go Arantxa, I miss you so much!