PDA

View Full Version : Iva in Warsaw!!!

xcrtbckhnd
Apr 29th, 2003, 11:03 PM
Iva's draw opened a bit with Parra's defeat of Maleeva. If Iva can get by Chladkova, I'd say her chances against Parra are good. Of course, Iva always surprises, but I'm just hoping for a pleasant surprise this time! She has a 4-1 record over Maleeva, so maybe that would have been better bonus points, but let's be hopeful. Maybe she can knock off Daniela for once!!!! Please win your first round at least IVA!!!!
Is anyone else worried that Iva might get depressed if she loses early here and maybe start thinking about calling it quits? Of course I really hope that doesn't happen, but I'm getting nervous!!!
She's only played Chladkova once, last year and Iva won that in a 3rd set struggle, 6-4 in the third I think. It's going to be tough, but I hope I wake up tomorrow to see that she won!!!

schris
Apr 30th, 2003, 10:46 AM
Iva lost her first match 1/6 4/6 :sad: :sad: :sad:

xcrtbckhnd
Apr 30th, 2003, 11:06 PM
Iva- so sad.....I'm not really sure what to think anymore. This result is depressingg. Denisa can get on a roll and hit with a lot of power, but still.... And now Iva's ranking is completely in the toilet. It will take a miracle to get seeded at RG noww. Of course, I will keep hoping for exactly that!

TS
May 1st, 2003, 02:01 PM
Iva has no chance to be seeded at RG, sadly.

Unless she miraculously wins the Italian Open or something. lol

It's getting worse isn't it?

sebbe
May 1st, 2003, 07:32 PM
what is happening with her??? :sad:
is it her motivation or what?
hope that she will do better in a near futur

:wavey: :worship: MARY PIERCE RULES :worship: :wavey: