PDA

View Full Version : i just... (day 4)

M&M
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:45 PM
HI!

WELL, I AM VERY TIRED. so my report won't be long for today. i will only write some little things.

well i met myriam (talked with her and her coach for a very long time and must say that both are one of the nicest persons i've met these days), magui, anca, gill... took with all a photo, only with anca not.

was watching anca's match :(

talked a lot with elenis coach and found out that eleni prapared herself for the clay season at mallorca, ,with some other players. since then she had some stomach problems, but it's little bit better now.

jelena was practising again, she also hit some balls with a 10 years old girl from the club. and guess who was also there? - bernoldi of course. well and must say they are a nice couple :)

venus needed two hitting partners today, the first one couldn't continue the practise session after 20 min, and the second one got an injury while practissing with her :( really bad luck.

amelie and daniela were not there and were supposed to arrive in the evening.

oh,and of course i was watching marta's first round meeting with voracova. the polish talent started very nervously made some ue, and lost the 1st set 3:6. then when it was 3:2 for voracova, and 0:40 against marta, she started playing great. vorac, didn't want to continue the match, marta would have done it.

well, that's it for today.

martin.

M&M
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:57 PM
oh, and i forgot to say, that marta wasn't practising with venus, cause venus wanted to have a whole court, , so that's why she practised at the practise courts.

marta was practising on the centre court with asia sakowicz btw.

M&M
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:01 PM
well an i forgot another thing. parra played incredible well, and must say that maggie wasn't bad. it was just parra was too good for her today.

btw: parra plays the same style like monica seles, like her game :)

marsha
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:11 PM
btw: parra plays the same style like monica seles, like her game :)

Do you mean two-handed off both sides? Or taking the ball early and/or hitting short extreme angles?

BTW, thank you for these reports -- they are great! If you see my friend Jill Craybas (the player who beat Anca today) tell her "the sisters" from Gainesville said hello! :)

Cariaoke
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:14 PM
thanks again for your reports! :hearts:

AdPerk
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:18 PM
If you see my friend Jill Craybas (the player who beat Anca today) tell her "the sisters" from Gainesville said hello! :)

I saw today match Chladkova/Craybas vs. Straczy/Zarska and Jill played very well - much better than Chladkova.

schris
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:23 PM
thanks again Martin :wavey:

marsha
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:26 PM
I saw today match Chladkova/Craybas vs. Straczy/Zarska and Jill played very well - much better than Chladkova.

Did Jill and Denise win or lose? Jill needs to practice her volley -- a LOT! SO ... if you see her tomorrow or whenever, you can deliver the same message. AND ..*if* you would like to write my e-mail on a piece of paper and hand it to Jill [it's Marsha Strong, e-mail is: cmstrong@mindspring.com ] I'd appreciate it -- I was supposed to give this to her at Amelia Island, but somehow our wires got crossed and I never did get it to her.

Thanks! :)

AdPerk
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:37 PM
Did Jill and Denise win or lose?

They won today 6/1 6/4. Jill was amazing - I was really impressed by her passing shots.

if* you would like to write my e-mail on a piece of paper and hand it to Jill [it's Marsha Strong, e-mail is: cmstrong@mindspring.com ] I'd appreciate it -- I was supposed to give this to her at Amelia Island, but somehow our wires got crossed and I never did get it to her.

Thanks! :)

Ok. If see her I`ll do that. :)

Dava
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:39 PM
Thanks for you're report, I am pleased for you that you got to speak with Myriam!!! :worship:

Linnie
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the report, Martin! Please let us know of any Amélie sightings! :D

maya
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:34 AM

Chance
Apr 30th, 2003, 04:54 AM
thanks for the report. :)

Steff_forever
Apr 30th, 2003, 05:26 AM
Vielen Dank M&M für Deine Zeilen !!!!! :kiss:

Hope you can post some digi-pics of Jelena & Daniela tomorrow ;)

Anca :sad: (again)

TatiAnnahølic
Apr 30th, 2003, 12:32 PM
Thanks M&M :)

Beat
Apr 30th, 2003, 01:22 PM
well i met myriam (talked with her and her coach for a very long time and must say that both are one of the nicest persons i've met these days)

that's great to hear! :D

poor sparring partners of venus... :o

thanks for the report, martin! :D

King Aaron
Apr 30th, 2003, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the report Martin. :D