PDA

View Full Version : M&M user !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matija-seles
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Could you please tell me what is your telephone number??? I was there today and I want to talk to you! It is very important PLEASE!
My email is matijamitric@poczta.onet.pl

M&M
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:32 PM
well, i don't give my number to all people :p but if u wanna ask me something u can pm me, or write it here :)

AdPerk
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:41 PM
well, i don't give my number to all people

That`s right !!! I don`t have your telephone number - dear user M&M ;)

matija-seles
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:46 PM
O.K I was interested how do you get to the practice court which are only aviable for VIPs. Or they practiced on courts which are near center court???

M&M
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:49 PM
O.K I was interested how do you get to the practice court which are only aviable for VIPs. Or they practiced on courts which are near center court???

well, i have a player's guest card :)

AdPerk
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:50 PM
They practiced on both courts: the down one and on the courts 1-4. But you have to be Martin ;) to get to the down one because the entry there is only for VIP :)

matija-seles
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:01 PM
M&M are you going to be there for whole week??? If not could you borow me your card for days you are not there or just hours when you are resting! PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!P LEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PL EASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!
I will do anything you want for it!

M&M
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:04 PM
i think this mission is impossible ;) but if i could i would, but i cannot...

AdPerk
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:06 PM
:) :) :)

matija-seles
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:12 PM
Why not??? In your report you said you have rest today, and while having a rest you didnt need your card??? And could I enter places with you??? If you tell them I am going with you would they allow me to go?

M&M
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:18 PM
no they wouldn't. they wouldn't even let u in, with my card, cause u're not looking like me...

Come-on-kim
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:36 AM
no they wouldn't. they wouldn't even let u in, with my card, cause u're not looking like me...
How did you get a card? Are you a player relative? I'm so happy for you, I wish I had the same chance in Antwerp for example...

Iconoclast
Apr 30th, 2003, 10:38 AM
For the record, it's also considered very poor etiquette to pass on a guest card to someone else that the player didn't originally hand it to.