PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else going?

great smash
Apr 28th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Hi, as I'll be attending the tournament again this year, i thought it would be nice to meet some of the other people on the board. I should be attending at least on Thursday and Friday.

If anyone else will be there just let me know. It might be nice if we could meet :)

AjdeNate!
Apr 28th, 2003, 01:44 PM
I wish, but sadly I'm not able to go. Have a great time and get some cool photos! :)

baico
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:43 PM
hi Ben jij van België!

Ik ben daar op dinsdag,woensdag, donderdag!

Mss zou het tof zijn om mekaar te ontmoeten...

great smash
Apr 28th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Goed nieuws! Zou zeker interessant zijn om donderdag af te spreken!

baico
Apr 28th, 2003, 03:12 PM
je zal me zeker herkennen met één of ander Belgische gadget aan ....

wat is je asl?

AaronJoyB
Apr 29th, 2003, 10:28 AM
i will be here for sure all week long!

fleemke³
Apr 29th, 2003, 12:36 PM
I will be there to .. with Baico :rolleyes::p but I will be going backstage, will sleep in the playershotel and meet the players :cool:

Still can't believe it :D

great smash
Apr 29th, 2003, 12:49 PM
I will be there to .. with Baico :rolleyes::p but I will be going backstage, will sleep in the playershotel and meet the players :cool:

Still can't believe it :D

How did you manage to arrange that? :eek:
Well, at least I don't have to worry about a hotel either as I stay at a friends place!

Hikaru
Apr 29th, 2003, 02:12 PM
Me too !!
The official hotel is Hotel Clodio ??

fleemke³
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:46 PM
I don't know witch the official hotel is :)
Well Baico was the first winner but he cheated and they found it :p So I'm the new and real winner but Baico won't get backstagecards and meetings and won't sleep in the official hotel for free :cool:

I will :bounce: *can't believe it*

fleemke³
Apr 30th, 2003, 12:30 PM
The official hotel is The Grand Ritz ;)

great smash
Apr 30th, 2003, 12:44 PM
The official hotel is The Grand Ritz ;)

:eek: Woohoo Lucky you :D

Chance
Apr 30th, 2003, 01:07 PM
OMG fleemke² you won! Congratulations, hope you have a great time. We want a report ;) :D

fleemke³
Apr 30th, 2003, 01:19 PM
I will :bounce:
I got the the hours of the flights ... I'm finally realizing what I won :D:bounce:

great smash
May 10th, 2003, 10:43 PM
Just wondering what those who are going think of this draw. I'm always very eager finding out what on paper will be the matches I'll be seeing!

I'm just very glad to see there's so far no high profile withdrawls (so far, let's keep our fingers crossed). :bounce:

BTW still anyone else going? As already said, I'll be there Thursday -> Saturday :bounce: